Which aircraft have you been "revisiting"?

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
300Blackout-A2A
A2A Major

Which aircraft have you been "revisiting"?

Post by 300Blackout-A2A »

With the advent of AccuFeel, which aircraft have you been dusting off and pulling out of the hanger?

As for myself I spent the morning with an old friend that should be no stranger to these forums...

This old bird was the first payware I ever bought and was the aircraft that I "discovered" FSX and flight simulation with, so it was kinda neat to fly her once again. Definitely a different experince from the single engine tail-draggers I've been flying since then. :)

So again, what "rediscoveries" have the rest of you been making?

JoeS475
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Which aircraft have you been "revisiting"?

Post by JoeS475 »

That is a good thought... While I own very little payware besides A2A, My Carenado Cessna 185 Bush plane is now useful to me.

Which makes me wonder: I didn't get the Aircraft Factory F4U because it was not Accu-Sim... I'm thinking now that it might be one hell of a good buy...

Joe

*Edit* Looking in the AF F4U forum I see Scott mentioned an Accu-Sim pack somewhere down the line for the Corsair. If this does materialize, would this be an Accu-Sim addon to the Aircraft Factory model itself, or would the plane be entirely rebuilt as a WoP3?

Joe

FAC257
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by FAC257 »

The first old aircraft I thought about using Accu-Feel with was the old WOP B-29.

I've also spent a few Accu-Feel hours with the WOP He-219, the AF F4U Corsair and then just the other day I reloaded the WOP FW-190D9.

BTW The He-219 is one of my all-time favorite WOP/A2A aircraft. It's still one of the most pleasant to fly aircraft that I have in my FSX hanger. Great visibility, good STOL capabilities along with decent speed and range. It's a great touring aircraft.

FAC
FAC257

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pilottj »

This recently released Vans RV-7 from Baytower Studio goes very well with Accu-feel. Also really enjoyed my BF-108, old RealAir Scout and Golden Age Simulations WACO ASO with A-F. The Carenado 185F with Mr Stolle's FDE improvements and Accu-Feel is also excellent too.
Cheers
TJ
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

mkjordan
Senior Airman

Post by mkjordan »

With my impatience waiting for A2A's P-51, I've had at least been able to accu-feel my P-51 from Warbirdsim, it's great but I know it is no match for A2A's accu-sim P-51 when it comes out, I still can't wait... but it makes the waiting a whole lot easier. :wink:

Happy landings

M. Jordan.

Levkovvvv
Staff Sergeant

Post by Levkovvvv »

Lotus L-39 albatross is great as is, but wizh accu-feel.... I can only say WOW!
Image Владимир Левков / Vladimir Levkov
Aviation is proof that, given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible.

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Norforce »

Aerosoft PBY CATALINA
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

flyboy4612
Technical Sergeant

Post by flyboy4612 »

I've been revisiting all of the Carenado aircraft I bought when they were on sale during the holiday season. Accu-Feel added a lot to them. Now they are more than visually appealing sim birds. I love Accu-Feel.
All the best - flyboy4612
CFI

seaniam81
Technical Sergeant

Post by seaniam81 »

The Katana 4X and VRS superbug are really great on their own but with Accu-Feel they are super really great.

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

seaniam81 wrote:with Accu-Feel they are super really great.

I have very much told you in the grandest possible terms, on an enormous number of occasions, that you have a superb ability to eruditely enrich us all with your outstanding, brilliantly crafted superlatives...

:D :D
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

seaniam81
Technical Sergeant

Post by seaniam81 »

Killratio wrote:
seaniam81 wrote:with Accu-Feel they are super really great.

I have very much told you in the grandest possible terms, on an enormous number of occasions, that you have a superb ability to eruditely enrich us all with your outstanding, brilliantly crafted superlatives...

:D :D
:D is it sad that I actually understood that? :lol:

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”