Accu-Sim aircraft and Accu-Feel

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
BrentBeale
Senior Airman

Accu-Sim aircraft and Accu-Feel

Post by BrentBeale »

Gents,
I understand that accu-feel is initially disabled for A2A Accu-Sim aircraft and that I "...can enable it and add things that may not be present in earlier Accu-Sim aircraft like ground physics, dynamic tire screech, etc."

Since I'm not sure what Accu-Feel features would be beneficial on Accu-Sim aircraft and there is a wide spectrum of features developed for each of them, would it be possible for you to recommend what accu-feel features to activate for each of those products where there are gaps (I would suspect there would be a different set for the Cub vs. the P40/B17/Stratocruiser)?

Thanks,
Brent
Brent Beale
i7-7700K, ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming, Asus GeForce GTX 970, 32Gb, W10 64bit, FSX with Accel, DX10

J3 Cub, C172, C182, PA-180, PA-250, B377 Stratocruiser, P47, P51, B17, T6, Constellation

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Accu-Sim aircraft and Accu-Feel

Post by Scott - A2A »

You can use anything in accu-feel with accu-sim, as you won't hurt anything, but, when I fly, I don't use any of the rumble or shake effects.

I primarily use the tire screech with all aircraft. You could also use the ground physics (move shock absorption left) for the Spitfire, P-47, and even B-17. Also, wind and cabin integrity can be used.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

markwlee
Senior Airman

Re: Accu-Sim aircraft and Accu-Feel

Post by markwlee »

For the J3. Just for discussion to get the ball rolling - I'd like to see some informed setups for A2A aircraft.

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”