Accu-Sim/Accu-Feel

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
Gary
Airman Basic

Accu-Sim/Accu-Feel

Post by Gary »

Hi everyone,
I'm not sure if I successfully posted this on my first attempt (topic title doesn't appear to be here anyway) but just in case it shows up twice my apologies :oops:
Anyways,
I wanted to pick up the Piper Cub and "Accu-Feel" but I'm not sure if I should pick up the "Accu-Sim expansion pack" for it as well or if "Accu-Feel" makes it redundant?

TIA
Gary

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Re: Accu-Sim/Accu-Feel

Post by Killratio »

Gary,

Whilst Accufeel does add something to some Accusim aircraft, it is primarily aimed at non accusim aircraft (to add a few accsim like features).

Get the Cub and the Accusim expansion first. The Spitfire benefits from a couple of small accufeel features but I am not sure about the Cub..someone else can no doubt tell you.

But in general, Accufeel WITH Accusim = stand alone with maybe small benefits, Accufeel by itself = additions for stock and 3rd party aircraft to 'bring them to life"

Darryl

edited as it read like Accusim was only a small benefit!!! I MEANT Accufeel adds small benefits to some Accusim aircraft
Last edited by Killratio on 15 Mar 2012, 20:25, edited 2 times in total.
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

Gary
Airman Basic

Post by Gary »

Hi Darryl,
Thanks for the info, it's much appreciated. I get the feeling I'll be picking it all up anyways. There are a few favorite "simcrafts" of mine that may benefit from Accu-Feel :)

Gary

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Yes, Accu-Feel is but a touch of a full blown Accu-Sim pack for one of our aircraft. Its is aimed at the hanger in general to bring your fleet up a notch and 'add a touch of accu-sim' to otherwise standard aircraft.
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”