can't loadup accu-feel

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
oldtimer
Airman Basic

can't loadup accu-feel

Post by oldtimer »

hi All
i feel rather stupid,but I guess its more a case of lack of PC savvy,any way I have downloaded and installed accu-feel,succesfully but there is no sign of it on my PC except the manual PFD and the installation icon in the file search,which ,when clicked says it can't find a valid path to FSX ,but when I enter C:/ as a path it it installs
but then I can't find it to load.
i have all the requirements to run the programne.Can anyone give me a hand.I run several sim games but this has me stumped!
Ron(oldtimer)

fs4
Airman Basic

Re: can't loadup accu-feel

Post by fs4 »

Start FSX, then next to the Help menu on the FSX Menu Bar (hit Tab to see it) there should be an item labelled Add-ons. If you click that, you should find that it drops down a Menu with Accu-Feel Setup in it.

Hope this helps.

Flyboy_Pete
Airman

Post by Flyboy_Pete »

Hi Ron.

You will find the Accu-Feel program already running after you start your flight. You will now see a new menu item called "Add-ons" - if the menu bar is hidden, hold down the [Alt] key for a second. Click on the "Add-ons" menu item to find Accu-Feel's Setup Panel. There you can change and save items. Do this each time that you want to change items within Accu-Feel for each different aircraft.

Does this help?

Cheers ... Pete.

oldtimer
Airman Basic

Post by oldtimer »

Thanks for the tips ,but I'm afraid that the problem is a bit deeper,after trying for hours to get the addon to install,at which point i may have actually succeeded,since I wasn't aware of using the help tab to get accu-feel drop down,then DirectX started showing an error message and wouldn't initalise ,in spite of which dxdiag shows no errors,but the install process continues to the"Installation is complete" page.but all I have is the manual PFD and the Accu-feel.exe icon ???

Ron(oldtimer)

oldtimer
Airman Basic

Post by oldtimer »

Hi Again
Well, The install is working,Direct x is ok but,the program is still not in the fsx "help"tab,what now?no sign of it in the fsx sim.

fs4
Airman Basic

Post by fs4 »

Oldtimer, it should not be in the Help menu, but in a new menu that is created to the right of the Help one. The new menu item is labelled Add-ons.

Have you tried a flight to see if the sounds are indeed there? If the add-on is running, you should hear them.

Hope this helps.

oldtimer
Airman Basic

Post by oldtimer »

Got It !I Reinstalled acceleration then FSX,then accu-feel installed and loaded!

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”