Helo's and AccuFeel

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
Racartron
Airman

Helo's and AccuFeel

Post by Racartron »

I thought you guys said AccuFeel doesn't support helos -- yet. I took you at your word and never tried it on my small helo fleet -- until today. I just installed the upgraded Piasecki H-21C Banana and without thinking (something I am very good at) opened the Accufeel pad and applied my usual setup: bad shocks,,low cabin integrity, heavy wind/prop noise and tight brakes. Guess what? if ya open the door the noise is deafening :shock:

Then I realized I was in a helo. Oh joy. I guess what y'all mean about supporting refers to actual stall/buffeting or something. No matter. I''m a simple guy and now my helos have the same rattles and rumbles as all my other flying thingies.

Thank you ever so much
Racartron
"it means something but I can't remember what"

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Helo's and AccuFeel

Post by Scott - A2A »

Well, we bypassed accufeel for helos, so don't take that as our supporting them at this time. We do plan on supporting them down the road, but have not yet tested any.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Racartron
Airman

Post by Racartron »

Didn't mean to infer y'all were "supporting" helos. Just a pleasent discovery that the current version does add some enjoyable bits to them. 8)
Racartron
"it means something but I can't remember what"

Tigerclaw
Technical Sergeant

Post by Tigerclaw »

I also get a sort stall buffeting when going very slow with low power. I didn't like it, so I turn it off.
Helos may not be "supported", but the enhancements certainly make a difference :)
Tony (That's all your getting, like it or lump it)

MSFS i7-7700 Kaby Lake CPU @ 3.60 GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Cores (Liquid cooled) Gigabyte B250M-DS3H-CF M/Board 32 Gig DDR4 Ram Nvidia GTX 1080ti 11GB GDDR 5 Win 10 Home Acer Predator XB271HU.

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”