Accu-Feel and hello

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
Bluebottle
Airman

Accu-Feel and hello

Post by Bluebottle »

Hello and good evening from sunny Bristol (UK)!,

I'm new here and very green, bought a half decent computer about a year ago to be able to fly sims like this, found out about A2A on U-Tube and was hooked, it has taken awhile to build up enough courage to down load a program as I'm not good with that sort of thing, well this evening was the day to stick my toe into the water....yep, nice and warm!!!

I've started off small by buying Accu-Feel, gosh I'm glad I did, it went in a treat, no problems at all, does everything that Scott's video does plus, gives new life to the only add on aircraft in my Hanger (at the moment), Just Flight's Connie, stunned by how effective it is, thank you all at A2A for your work, help and support, next on my shopping list is the Lux lighting for FSX!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Accu-Feel and hello

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

thanks for the post, not sure about Bristol but over here today its all gone and gotten rather wet :? Anyway great to hear you are enjoying the product and its doing what we hoped it would for you. Really add something to your hanger.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Bluebottle
Airman

Re: Accu-Feel and hello

Post by Bluebottle »

Thanks for the reply Lewis, in the middle of 3D Redux lighting for my Connie C69 at the moment, getting the beam to line up with the nose light was tricky until I stumbled onto a little trick, setting beam up as near as possible I found it was either to far forward or in the middle of the nose dispite giving fine ajustments, I couldn't get the green C69 right and in despair changed to the silver C69, well it was almst perfect, few tweaks and presto! went back to the green C69 and that was bang on the nose too!, learning all the time :idea:

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”