Accufeel master volume per plane saving

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
bliksimpie
Staff Sergeant

Accufeel master volume per plane saving

Post by bliksimpie »

it does not seem that the master volume per plane is being save-able
Also my master volume always start up at the value below. Is there a place where you can globally set to say rather always start at 50% for all planes if the master volume cannot be saved per plane

It is just for a few planes you want the master to be harder and a few other you want the master volume to be lower. I mean it is a known fact that not all planes sounds are equal across the board.

Regards
JB

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Accufeel master volume per plane saving

Post by Scott - A2A »

Correct, this is not meant to be for each aircraft, but rather for the global FSX / Accu-Sim volume balance.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

bigjuicyspider
Master Sergeant

Post by bigjuicyspider »

Scott - A2A wrote:Correct, this is not meant to be for each aircraft, but rather for the global FSX / Accu-Sim volume balance.

Scott.
I agree with the OP. I think it would improve the flexibility of the product immensely if it were on a per-plane basis. You've seen the case I've made for this in other posts regarding specific aircraft, such as the md-11 or the lds 767. TBH, I would actually be happy if this were to be the only improvement made in 2.0. C'mon Scott, throw us a bone :) It would be a darned good compromise imo to maintain simplicity, while enhancing flexibility, and you wouldn't have to change the GUI at all. Why not?
1)i7 980x 4.35 ghz, gtx 470s SLI, Matrox th2go, Creative x-fi
2)i7 2600k, Gigabyte z68x, gtx 285s sli

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Maybe we can create a kind of dual slider that contains both a master and aircraft volume.
A2A Simulations Inc.

bliksimpie
Staff Sergeant

Post by bliksimpie »

thanks Scott, but can the master volume be set to say eg always start at 50% instead of it's current place that seem to be like75%. (maybe it is somewhere in a config file that it can be manually changed). That will already be helpful as I can try and find a generic master volume for all planes (even though this will be a compromise).

but having the ability to set per plane, this would be just awesome.
Regards
JB

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Yes, we want the master volume to be saved as a global and the aircraft volume to be saved with the aircraft. It will require some changing but should be doable.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

bliksimpie
Staff Sergeant

Post by bliksimpie »

Scott, thanks for the reply but i think we missing each other here. You talk about what you intend to do and that is awesome news. very greatfull for that and I am sure many hundreds will enjoy that ability to set master as well as per aircraft.

I am actually asking is there currently a place where you can set (change manually) a parameter to have the master volume maybe start at 50% instead of the current default of 70%. this is just to lower the current program version "default" value, for the master. maybe this value is being set in soem config file somewhere where we can manually change the value to start at 50% until such time of the new version release.

Thanks, sorry about that, english not my first language.
Regards
JB

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”