Thanks A2A!

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
Leaf85
Airman Basic

Thanks A2A!

Post by Leaf85 »

Having been re-introduced to civvy flight simming back in September and buying the odd bit of DLC (REX, a couple of JF aircraft, some OrbX scenery, the hugely excellent Air Hauler) I had been waffling about buying an A2A product only because I didn't want my FSX turning into a job (I have one hehe) like I found DCS to be. So, after reading (and watching the you-tube vids) I got the sense of a deep passion for flight and flight simming from the dev team which swayed me to pick up a copy of the A2A Cub and the accusim kit for it. Fantastic in everyway, certainly far beyond my expectations.

With that in mind, naturally I wished all the aircraft I have could have at least a similar immersive feel to them so I bought a copy of Accu-feel. Thanks folks! What you have done is wave a wand of transformation over some tired default aircraft and brought them new life, and made that much better two of my other fav add-on DLC aircraft (the JF DC-3 and GAS's Lockheed Model 12). The sounds and physics enhancements are sweet.

Kind regards,

Dave

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Thanks A2A!

Post by Scott - A2A »

Thanks Dave, that was our idea, to bring those features that could be applied to the entire FSX fleet. For the most part, we develope for ourselves and hope the customers like the same things we do. Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

HansRoaming
Airman First Class

Re: Thanks A2A!

Post by HansRoaming »

Have to second this, thought accufeel might be a bit of a gimmick, watched a few vids and bought it now would recommend as it really adds to immersion, no brainer add on really, thanks.

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”