Accu-Feel v.2 Air, Land, and Sea RELEASED!

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Accu-Feel v.2 Air, Land, and Sea RELEASED!

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Everyone,

We are now live with the release of Accu:Feel Version 2.0 "Air, Land and Sea."

Although we knew Accu-Feel would be popular, we had no idea at just how popular it was to become (with many listing it on there must have addons for FSX). Once we realized just how much people where enjoying this "touch of Accu-Sim" for there entire hangar, we knew that the bigger dreams we had for the update had to become a reality. And so, with hard work and a "can do" attitude we set out to bring in some our ideas from the notepads we had whilst developing the original Accu-Feel. With some ups and downs and a couple of complete re-writes, the A2A testers did their magic and put the application through its paces (using there varied hangers of freeware, payware aircraft and weather engines). We are now happy to present the new Accu-Feel v2.0 "Air, Land and Sea."

Version 2 stays true to our commitment for the user to have ultimate control. You, the user, can tweak settings to your hearts content, allowing you to dial in realism/immersion the way you want it for your own flight adventures.

[youtubehd1002 606]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ9YGMr7SnY[/youtubehd]

Heres the new feature list;

– Simple, safe non-destructive design leaves all of your aircraft directories untouched (aircraft.cfg, panel.cfg, etc. are not changed)

– Works with almost all FSX aircraft. Tested with both default and over forty 3rd party aircraft (helicopters not supported).

– Easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface) allows for easy (and fun) customization of any aircraft

– Saves aircraft automatically

– Built using the Accu-Sim sound system, which is a proven powerful and safe on thousands of FSX installations

– Ground physics for both on and off pavement for both tricycle and tail dragger airframes bucks your airplane around, making just taxiing a
quality experience.

– Dynamic tire screeching and rub sounds tied into the physics of each tire, which makes every landing not just feel different, but sound different.
You have more feel for exactly how well you are controlling your aircraft, both big and small. New side forces add even more dynamics when
side-loading the landing gear.

– Water physics including dynamic wave size and speed, adds immersion for those who love to land on the water

– Turbulence modeling adds a feel based on our own experiences owning and operating aircraft

– Runway / pavement seams send dynamic jolts through your airframe that you can both feel and hear

– Cabin sounds from an old classic planes (bag of bolts) to the more modern, stronger pressurized tube liners, both on the ground and in the air

– Dynamic wind gives a strong sense of how your aircraft is flying, giving feel to everything from a glider to a commercial airliner

– Fuselage drag rumble is dynamically created, recreating the dropping of flaps, gear, or high pressures developed when approaching an
airframe's Vne (Never Exceed Speed). Both IAS and Mach limits are simulated

– Stall buffet and sounds creep in before the airplane stalls, giving you better feel and control of the aircraft while flying “on the edge”

– Brake squeals and vibration

– Open cockpit experience, which allows you to hear the suction of the wind, deep wind, propeller, or turbojet whine when opening a canopy or
door

A2A Simulations Accu-Feel V2.0 "Air, Land and Sea"
http://www.a2asimulations.com/store/ind ... ucts_id=55

From everyone at A2A Simulations,
We thank you for being such a great community and for helping us over the years develop our products to make them the best they can be. So here's to the start of what will be a great 2013!
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Accu-Feel v.2 Air, Land, and Sea RELEASED!

Post by pilottj »

Thanks guys!

Installing now :)
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Eric.
Staff Sergeant

Post by Eric. »

Here..just...take all my money now and get it over with.

HansRoaming
Airman First Class

Post by HansRoaming »

Installed and with a sonic solutions sound pack added on took out my new Aerosoft PBY for a spin, great experience, thank you.

Molly - A2A
A2A Major

Post by Molly - A2A »

Just messed about with the default Beaver and water landings... wow! Amazing stuff as always, A2A :)

KloudKruiser
Airman First Class

Post by KloudKruiser »

Wow this is great news, will be upgrading this afternoon. So should we disable our EZDOK shake effects now that Accu-feel 2 has turbulence?

Big thanks for this guys,

Chris

Molly - A2A
A2A Major

Post by Molly - A2A »

KloudKruiser wrote:Wow this is great news, will be upgrading this afternoon. So should we disable our EZDOK shake effects now that Accu-feel 2 has turbulence?

Chris
No. EZdok doesn't move the aircraft at all, it only moves the player viewpoint. Accu-feel moves the aircraft, but NOT the viewpoint. In other words they work together perfectly fine! In fact the dynamic head movement (DHM) effect of EZdok, which is the effect that simulate the inertia of your head when the aircraft changes direction, is quite impressive when you run into turbulence with Accufeel 2.0. :)

KloudKruiser
Airman First Class

Post by KloudKruiser »

molleh wrote:
KloudKruiser wrote:Wow this is great news, will be upgrading this afternoon. So should we disable our EZDOK shake effects now that Accu-feel 2 has turbulence?

Chris
No. EZdok doesn't move the aircraft at all, it only moves the player viewpoint. Accu-feel moves the aircraft, but NOT the viewpoint. In other words they work together perfectly fine! In fact the dynamic head movement (DHM) effect of EZdok, which is the effect that simulate the inertia of your head when the aircraft changes direction, is quite impressive when you run into turbulence with Accufeel 2.0. :)
Perfect! Can't wait! Thanks!

Kobradelta1000
Airman First Class

Post by Kobradelta1000 »

thank you! 8)
Reg
Klaus
from LOWG

stretch1365
Airman First Class

Post by stretch1365 »

Hi all,

Just downloaded Version 2 after seeing the news item on Avsim Forum that it had been released, strange it's one of those products I didn't have to think twice about upgrading too either!

So took my Cessna up for a quick spin to experience the gusting wind. REX essentials downloaded the wind at 20 knots, and the Cessna was struggling to make 80 kias. The turn co-ordinator and bubble were drifting all over the place..............So I think it safe to say it was doing what it says on the box :D

One question though, on the old version in the Accu-feel set up window it used to say which aircraft was flying ie "Cessna 172" etc, the new version doesn't...........It just says "Single engine prop" does that mean that all single engine props now fly under the same settings in Accu-feel? whether they be Cessna 172's, Mooney Bravo's or anything else. Maybe they did before but with different headings!

Please don't take this as critism it's a great product, but I just wanted to ask the question.

Thanks, Happy flying,
Happy Flying.
David Phillips.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

You should have the names of the planes, just like the other one. I pointed our UI coder, K-A2A, to this thread. When he comes on line, we'll see what he thinks.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Bochumer
Airman First Class

Post by Bochumer »

Maybe this is a very stupid question: A almost only fly accu-sim-planes. Do I get a bonus with accu-feel to an add-on that is already "pimped" by accu-sim? I am an owner of accu-sim V1, but now I read of turbulence effects, ground physics and dynamic wave effects. I would love to get this in the Piper. Does the A2A Spitfire get full ground physic effects as with the latest accu-sim planes (P40 and 51)?
"What a pity, in a way, that an aeroplane that can impart such a glorious feeling of sheer joy and beauty has got to be used to fight somebody", Geoffrey Wellum in "First Light"

Intel I7-2600K OC @ 4,5 Ghz; 8 Gb RAM; nVidia570

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Stretch,
Are your settings being saved?

Bochumer,
Yes, Accu-Feel gives you the ability to add more of these kinds of effects to your liking on the ground, including bumps, brake squeal, tire screech, scrub, etc. But the turbulence modeling definitely adds to all aircraft equallt, including Accu-Sim.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

stretch1365
Airman First Class

Post by stretch1365 »

Hi Scott,
Thanks for the reply, I'm going to check other aircraft and see if the names come up with them!

Oh I forgot to mention in my post that this was an upgrade from the first version not a new product.
Happy Flying.
David Phillips.

ImageImageImageImageImage

flaviossa
Airman

Post by flaviossa »

Hello A2A staff! Thanks for this new addon for our hobby! It just keeps going better and better! :D
I have just one question. I know you can´t say anything about other addons (And of course you don´t need to), but here it is:
Is Accufeel v2 compatible with OpusFSX software? (http://www.opussoftware.co.uk/opusfsi.htm)
I´m asking this because Opus has a feature that is a dinamic head movement that simulates turbulence, tarmac bumps, etc (Very similiar to Ezdok). I´m using it sometime now with accufeel v1 and had no glitch as they seems to complete each other. You can allways disable one or the other for a specifc plane but untill now they both work with everything.
As Accufeel v2 appears to have new features that includes turbulence, i decided to ask if you did some test with this particular software (OpusFSX) witch seems to be very popular among simmers now.

Anyway, i bought accufeel v2 already and i´m going to install it tonight to see what happens.
Thanks for the amazing work!
Flávio Cardoso - P3Dv4.3 - FSX-SE
Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H100i - 32gb Ripjaws Z - EVGA GTX1080 SC - TrackIR 5 - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”