Accu-Feel v.2 Air, Land, and Sea RELEASED!

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
Hook
Master Sergeant

Re: Accu-Feel v.2 Air, Land, and Sea RELEASED!

Post by Hook »

Scott - A2A wrote:Yes, Accu-Feel gives you the ability to add more of these kinds of effects to your liking on the ground, including bumps, brake squeal, tire screech, scrub, etc. But the turbulence modeling definitely adds to all aircraft equallt, including Accu-Sim.
Well I'll be darned. I'm currently flying the A2A B377 Stratocruiser with COTS and never even thought to check if I could enable Accu-Feel version 1 for it. I looked at it in the A2A Cub with Accu-Sim, saw that it had settings but wasn't activated for that aircraft, and figured it wouldn't even turn on. Didn't think to try it.

So... I guess I'll be enhancing my next B377 flight. Thanks!

Hook

stretch1365
Airman First Class

Post by stretch1365 »

Hi Scott,

Just had chance to fire up fsx again since putting my initial post on here.

I tried 10 different aircraft both default and addon from Quality Wings 146 and 757, PMDG MD11, Iris Vulcan, Carenado Cessna 172, 208 and 340, default 172 and microlight, and your own Stratocruiser. The only one which didn't actually name the aircraft was the Carenado Cessna 172, which just says "Single engine prop" all the other's name the plane type as you said they should.

Why the Carenado C172 and not the others are effected I don't know, trust me to be flying that one when I first noticed this happening!

Anyway as far as I'm concerned you can treat this question as sorted if you like, I'm quite happy with this one type of plane being a "single engine prop" if all the others are working ok.

Noticed that in Accu-feel "aircraft setting's" is turned off for your A2A aircraft with Accu-sim installed, is this correct as they get their settings from Accu-sim instead?

Thanks for your help Scott,

Regards and
Happy Flying.
David Phillips.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Bochumer
Airman First Class

Post by Bochumer »

stretch1365 wrote:Hi Scott,
Noticed that in Accu-feel "aircraft setting's" is turned off for your A2A aircraft with Accu-sim installed, is this correct as they get their settings from Accu-sim instead?

Regards and
Yes, I found that, too. But as Scott mentioned: accu feel seems to add features to accu-sim planes. Ground bumps, turbulences,... stuff that is not powered by the basic accu-sim engine - as far as I understand. But the question remains: Why is accu feel deactivated for accu-sim planes?
"What a pity, in a way, that an aeroplane that can impart such a glorious feeling of sheer joy and beauty has got to be used to fight somebody", Geoffrey Wellum in "First Light"

Intel I7-2600K OC @ 4,5 Ghz; 8 Gb RAM; nVidia570

Ian Warren
Senior Master Sergeant
Location: EX- Christchurch now called "Wobblyville" New Zealand

Post by Ian Warren »

Just mentioning this at NZFF and .... well off to the store 8)

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Accu-Feel is disabled for the accu-sim planes by default because much of the features are in the accu-sim aircraft depending upon which aircraft. Accu-feel is a hint of a full accu-sim package for one of our accu-sim equipped aircraft.

Although OFF by default you can simply turn this ON and then tweak to your own needs, for example the eariler accusim releases might benifit from some ground sounds whilst the latest releases such as the core aircraft already have this as default.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Aussie157
Airman

Post by Aussie157 »

I feel a little disappointed about this. As an owner of V1.** I thought that at least current owners would be able to get this as an upgrade. As someone on the aged pension I will find it difficult to upgrade to V2. People might say that $20 is nothing but coming on the heels of Christmas this is will have to go on to my to get list some months down the track.

Cheers
Pat

medx421
Airman First Class

Post by medx421 »

...The only one which didn't actually name the aircraft was the Carenado Cessna 172, which just says "Single engine prop" all the other's name the plane type as you said they should.

Why the Carenado C172 and not the others are effected I don't know, trust me to be flying that one when I first noticed this happening!
I can also vouch for this being an issue. The effects are there, however the aircraft type is not listed, and I wonder if the effects would be more accurate if appropriated to the specific aircraft type. I primarily fly the Carenado 172, so I'd love to have Accu-Feel specific to it if possible. Thank you all for your hard work.

Nick

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Norforce »

Installed and wow
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

Corkscrew196
Airman First Class

Post by Corkscrew196 »

Lewis - A2A wrote: Although OFF by default you can simply turn this ON and then tweak to your own needs, for example the eariler accusim releases might benifit from some ground sounds whilst the latest releases such as the core aircraft already have this as default.
Lewis
Hi Lewis,

Here's a copy of my P40 Accu-Feel v.2 default set up:

Do I understand all zero sliders are actually active??
If so, what are the values?

Frits

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey guys,

Corkscrew196; yes all active once on. Just move them to were you want them and tweak them to your needs.

Aussie157; you dont have to pay the full price as an exisiting owner, its a $5 upgrade to the new version.

medx421; its just not picking up the aircraft name the default values would be the same and you can tweak these as you see fit.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Aussie157
Airman

Post by Aussie157 »

Thanks Lewis that will make things a little easier. Will see what my bank manager says on Friday :lol:

Rexbo47
Airman

Post by Rexbo47 »

Just had chance to fire up fsx again since putting my initial post on here.

I tried 10 different aircraft both default and addon from Quality Wings 146 and 757, PMDG MD11, Iris Vulcan, Carenado Cessna 172, 208 and 340, default 172 and microlight, and your own Stratocruiser. The only one which didn't actually name the aircraft was the Carenado Cessna 172, which just says "Single engine prop" all the other's name the plane type as you said they should.

Anyway as far as I'm concerned you can treat this question as sorted if you like, I'm quite happy with this one type of plane being a "single engine prop" if all the others are working ok.

Regards and

Carenado 152 Doesn't show either.

Must be a Carenado thang?

Great product, particularly with floats.

medx421
Airman First Class

Post by medx421 »

Lewis - A2A wrote: medx421; its just not picking up the aircraft name the default values would be the same and you can tweak these as you see fit.
Thank you sir. Off to tweak. Any recommendations?

Molly - A2A
A2A Major

Post by Molly - A2A »

I made my own little video just to show what default FSX turbulence looks like vs. Accu-feel's. This also highlights how EZdok EZCA can enhance the appearance of turbulence, both default FSX and with Accu-feel:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dozLbQafhE[/youtube]

Molly - A2A
A2A Major

Post by Molly - A2A »

Here is a second comparison video showing an approach and landing, first with EZCA but no Accu-feel, second with EZCA and Accu-feel.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYRXQe1bziU[/youtube]

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”