Accu-Feel v.2 Air, Land, and Sea RELEASED!

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
wingclip
Airman

Re: Accu-Feel v.2 Air, Land, and Sea RELEASED!

Post by wingclip »

Hi folks,
For some reason, my Accufeel vrs2 stopped working though I did still have my control panel. This happened sometime in the last week, maybe week and half. I had installed an F111 Ardvark, 737-200, and Airport Wizard, (all of it is Payware), in around that time.

I noticed it wasn't working when I opened the cockpit of one of the fighters I had and there was no change in the sound. That got my attention and then I started checking things like Tire Screech at landing, buffeting at stall, etc. None of them worked and I had them on full.

Oh, I also changed my sound setup so that the Voice of the pilot, ATC, or anyone else speaking on the radio, came through my Headphones while the aircraft engines and other external noise came over my speakers. I just thought of that change as I'm writing this so I'll need to check it out.

But I have already uninstalled the program and am about to reinstall it now. I was just wondering if anyone else had that problem. It was working fine for weeks before this with the only problem being that Turbulence adjustment which was causing some strange screen anomalies.

But I slid the slider to OFF as instructed and that problem ended. I'll probably reinstall the Accufeel before anyone answers this but the other question is that I have Accufeel V1.00, then another that's V1.1 and then another that's V2. I'm going to check around, ( I'll start with the PDF manual of V2.), but I seem to remember something about uninstalling V1 or V1.1 before installing V2. I'll try to see if I can find info on the one to install or which one i shouldn't install but if someone reads this in the next 30 minutes or so and knows what the deal is, please shoot a quick post my way.
Thanks, Rich

I have FSX Deluxe Gold w/accl Pack, Windows 7 64bit, i7-2600K clocked to 5GHz when flying, along with 8 GB memory and an MSI Radeon R7850PE card.
Corsair 780T case/ ASUS ROG Maximus XII Formula/ 32GB x 3600MHz RAM/ EVGA 1300W PSU/ Intel i9–11900K/ RTX-3080 Ti/ EK-Quantum CPU block/ EK-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM Elite pump/ EK-Quantum Momentum VRM Bridge/ Dual rsvr: 900 mL/ 2 Rads: 240 & 120 mm Psh/Pll

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

If its just the sound aspect of the program but all the physics and movement is still present?

If so then it sounds like you may have moved the sounds to something different. The accu-feel sound play through the windows default sound device, you mentioning moving this to get the atc headphones etc, this could be the reason.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

wingclip
Airman

Post by wingclip »

Thanks Lewis but no, as I listed, all influences of Accufeel were not working. Anyway, I did a complete re-installation and it's up and running :D .

It was after that, (the re-installation of Accufeel), that I realized the AI Carriers were no longer on my drop down list of Addons where the Accufeel and FSUIPC are located. This has happened before and the simple fix was to run the FSUIPC installer.

That always worked before but not this time. I tried that several times, (I have the Payware version of FSUIPC), with no luck. Then I remembered that just a week ago or so, I updated my JAVA version to Java 7 update 15!!! :x

I also took Java's advice and deleted the older version. IN ADDITION, I have Windows 64bit but Java said that I only needed the 32bit for its purposes. :(

I remembered this late last night and I need to find a moment this morning to try going to a restore point just before my Java fiasco. Fortunately, I made at least one before removing the older Javas because I recall that the AI Carrier freeware by Javier requires a version of Java that I had a lot of trouble finding :wink: .

Actually, it took several months to get the AI Carriers to work. Then one day I found someone who had the same problem and posted the fix instructions but I can't remember what it was. I'm pretty sure that it had to do with Java and some adjustment or maybe I had to get the 32bit version... I don't know :roll: .

I'll have to look at it closer later this morning but as I said, the Accufeel V2 is working fine since I re-installed it.
Thanks, Rich
Corsair 780T case/ ASUS ROG Maximus XII Formula/ 32GB x 3600MHz RAM/ EVGA 1300W PSU/ Intel i9–11900K/ RTX-3080 Ti/ EK-Quantum CPU block/ EK-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM Elite pump/ EK-Quantum Momentum VRM Bridge/ Dual rsvr: 900 mL/ 2 Rads: 240 & 120 mm Psh/Pll

wingclip
Airman

Post by wingclip »

Oh! Yes, sorry Lewis! I just realized what you meant and yes, all the Accufeel effects were not working. The sound was the first clue for me and then I checked the control panel to verify that all the adjustments were correct and the application turned on for the plane I was trying but nothing worked.

But everything's back now. The Java program have been uninstalled and I'll be re-installing it in a short time. I hope to get the AI Carriers back when I do.
Rich

CharlieP51
Staff Sergeant

Post by CharlieP51 »

Just curious and instead of starting a new thread I am asking if development is still underway on any service pack or patch concerning Accu-Feel 2 Air Land and Sea and the 'turbulence issue' posted here? I currently am not using Accu-Feel so I am just thinking out loud since it has been a while since we were told to turn clear air turbulence all the way to the left as a temporary workaround. Thx to anyone that can shed light on this.

It's JUST a SIMULATION ;)
Happy SKIES to ALL :) :) :)
Intel Core i7 at 4.2 Ghz w/H2O-16G HyperX RAM-Crucial M4 128G SSD (x2) FSX-SSD & Win7-SSD -GTX 690 5G DDR5-LG 32" HDMI 1920x1080

ImageImage
Image Image

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Charlie,

We have a group of external testers trying the latest build now. We will know more in several days to a week after we get all reports back and a new build up.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

dave71k
Airman Basic

Post by dave71k »

Hi,

Sorry if this has been mentioned before and solved but I'm having an issue with Accu-feel V2.

When I am flying in I get a constant hard buffet regardless of speed or weather conditions, it only goes away when I turn off the 'land' part of Accufeel. It appears I'm getting the land effects whilst in the air.

Does anybody have any advice?

Thanks
Dave

wingclip
Airman

Post by wingclip »

Have you turned off your Turbulence effect?

The bottom slider of the 3 sliders controlling Turbulence needs to be full left, (off). There's a little problem with some planes on that setting and I think they're working on it.

Of course, I'm assuming that your problem is from that but if you already have that slider/effect off, then maybe someone can help you farther.
Rich

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Dave,

aside what wingclip has already posted re: the turb slider if the issue persists please can I ask you create a new thread int he accu-feel tech support section so we are not trying to troubleshoot/provide support in this thread

thanks
Lewis - A2A

MDIvey
Airman

Post by MDIvey »

I was at an evening Airshow last weekend at the Shuttleworth Collection, Old Warden and it was interesting to hear how those old aircraft sound. one thing I noticed particularly was some very subtle air sounds as the airframe forced its way through the air. It wasn't just the biplanes that did it the others did too. Just wondered if you could add something like that to the external view sounds? I guess it it's a woosh of air but it also seems to resonate.

Matt

goughie
Airman First Class

Post by goughie »

I have today done a complete reinstall of FSX.
I installed Accufeel v1 last . The sim now freezes then crashes on start up. Has anyone else found this? I have uninstalled Accufeel and the crashing has stopped .
Any comments welcome.
Goughie .

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

goughie wrote:I have today done a complete reinstall of FSX.
I installed Accufeel v1 last . The sim now freezes then crashes on start up. Has anyone else found this? I have uninstalled Accufeel and the crashing has stopped .
Any comments welcome.
Goughie .
Hello,

it sounds like you didn't update your direct X9. If you would like help troubleshooting your issue please start a new thread on the forums.

thanks
Lewis - A2A

sidfadc
Airman First Class

Post by sidfadc »

Hi guys

On the compatibility front how does this work with Steve DX10 fixer and active sky next? Both those programs use their own wind and turbulence sliders.

Cheers
Sid

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

dx10 fixer doesn't do anything that Accu-feel does so theres no compatibility issue. ASN allows like Accu-feel full customization so you can manually set it up to be compatible or incompatible depending on what you want to achieve in the sim. They all work great together though and fully customizable to create a true custom experience for yourself.

thanks,
Lewis

sidfadc
Airman First Class

Post by sidfadc »

Thanks Lewis.

Another question, is accu feel only designd for aircraft from other developers which doesnt have accu sim? I guess what i am asking is what affect does accu feel have on the A2A Skylane and Comanche?

Cheers
Sid

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”