Restoring AccuFeel's default settings

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

Is there a way? During my recent floundering around trying to get AccuFeel and Opus on speaking terms, I pressed the 'Aircraft defaults' button in AccuFeel. This was obviously a no-no. Can I get the AccuFeel settings back without re-installing?
TVM
V2 of course.
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Molly - A2A
A2A Major

Re: Restoring AccuFeel's default settings

Post by Molly - A2A »

Why was that a no no? It should restore the settings to the aircraft defaults.

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

Because if A2A go to the trouble of making a setup for each aircraft and I mistakenly reset them to default then it's a no-no. No? :wink:

Chunk
Technical Sergeant

Post by Chunk »

I think it sets it back to the default settings A2A gave to that particular plane Ron.

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

Chunk wrote:I think it sets it back to the default settings A2A gave to that particular plane Ron.
Mmm, I'll check that. In particular it's the RealAir Legacy, I recall that quite a few of the settings were originally greyed out. When I pressed 'defaults' everything(?) went to centre settings. This is probably because RealAir have a wing/cockpit vibration effect of their own. I'm willing to be proved wrong though.

Molly - A2A
A2A Major

Post by Molly - A2A »

Ron Attwood wrote:
Chunk wrote:I think it sets it back to the default settings A2A gave to that particular plane Ron.
Mmm, I'll check that. In particular it's the RealAir Legacy, I recall that quite a few of the settings were originally greyed out. When I pressed 'defaults' everything(?) went to centre settings. This is probably because RealAir have a wing/cockpit vibration effect of their own. I'm willing to be proved wrong though.
You can use all of the settings in Accu-feel with the Lancair without ill effect. The only thing is you'd be doubling up the touchdown and wind sounds (i.e. playing two sounds at once.) I actually prefer the wind sounds of Accu-feel over RealAir's included ones because they seem to come in with a delay (for example when side slipping) while the A2A wind sounds are immediate.

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

Update: I was talking out of an orifice that should be used for an entirely different purpose. :oops:

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”