Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
gfd
Airman

Two Questions

Post by gfd »

Greetings

I have a couple of questions re Accu-Feel:

-the program creates default settings for each aircraft in the sim. Excellent. Does the program read the aircraft.cfg file? Just curious. Let's say I don't want stall effects from Accu-Feel for a given aircraft. What is the impact of setting the slider to 0?

-how exactly does Accu_Feel handle turbulence? The reason I ask is, I use ASN which injects turbulence into the environment. This not only (I am guessing) sends a signal regarding the turbulence to the sim, but also has the effect of moving the aircraft. I use EZ-Dok Dynamic Head Movement to simulate the reaction to the Aircraft movement. If I activate Accu-Feel turbulence and ASN is also injecting turbulence, will the two programs be at cross purposes? I understand Accu-Feel also moves the aircraft. If ASN acts on P3D the same way as FSX, I believe it completely overrides the native turbulence effects in the sim.

I realize you are A2A and not HiFi. I don't expect you to know the construction of ASN. I am merely hoping you have tested the two together and found them compatible. If not totally compatible, are there any configuration changes required in either so that Accu-Feel plays happily with ASN.

I am using P3D 2.2.

Thanks in advance,
Graham

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Two Questions

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey Graham,

the Accu-feel will just enhance what is already there turb wise, I'm not aware of any conflicts. Remember Ezdok doesn't simulate the aircraft moving, its a mis-conception. Ezdok simulates the pilot moving within the aircraft, so isnt in conflict at all with Accu-feel which moves the aircraft not the camera.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”