Accu-Feel v2 really makes a difference

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
supercoup93
Airman

Post by supercoup93 »

He Everyone:
I just downloaded Accu_Feel and installed it and right off the bat I noticed a much more realistic reaction to sounds produced by the aircraft I fly.
For me it's even better. I installed a small "SHAKER" into the seat in my cockpit. Now when I roll down the taxiway I not only hear every separator in the pavement,
but I feel them as well and accu-Feel v2 not only enhanced that feeling but made it feel much more real. You can almost feel the wind rushing past the landing gear and spoilers. Great program, Great product, at a great price. Worth every penny and more. I fly a 737-800. With Accu-Feel, the new dynamics of that airplane
are amazing. I fly in a home built walk, in sit down simulator. I found a very inexpensive way to add a shaker to your flight simulator. If your just a little bit handy with tools, you can do it to. If you need some advice on this, I'd be glad to help. email me at [email protected]

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Accu-Feel v2 really makes a difference

Post by Scott - A2A »

supercoup,

Why not just share that home made shaker idea here?

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

supercoup93
Airman

Post by supercoup93 »

Hi Scot:
I didnt know if it was permitted due to the fact that I must use the name of a commercial piece of equipment needed to be purchased.
If it is OK with you to post it's name, I'd love to share it and how to implement it into a simulator.

killer757
Staff Sergeant

Post by killer757 »

Please post!!! :)

I have been looking at the Buttkicker chair rumbler, but the price seems a little steep.

Thanks,
Ty D.
ImageImage

supercoup93
Airman

Post by supercoup93 »

Hi Killer757
I have an article "add shake rattle and roll to your accu-feel v2. I found something thats a lot cheaper. read the entire topic.

Joey

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”