ADD SHAKE RATTLE AND ROLL TO YOUR ACCU-FEEL V2

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
supercoup93
Airman

Re: ADD SHAKE RATTLE AND ROLL TO YOUR ACCU-FEEL V2

Post by supercoup93 »

Hi DVM:
Glad to hear it worked out for you. yeah, I guess the woofer acts as a little pink noise to cover the rattle of the interactor. That was a great idea. You war-bird guys are used to rattles I guess. LOL And your right, some of those older birds did build up some noises in harmonics from time to time, especially the supercharged ones. I fly 737s, they're kinda quiet but they do vibrate. I fly using headphones and have ATC come through the headphones and outside noises through the speakers. Not a bad piece of equipment for the money and it's really made well. I've got mine for over 7 years and it's still going strong. Glad to see it worked out for you. Enjoy!!

DON'T AUGER IN!!!

supercoup93

chewit
Airman First Class

Post by chewit »

You Guys out un the USA are so lucky This tool between $25 and $35 US here across the pond I've just got one from Ebay @ £60 UK pounds about $ 75US Still But kiker2 at the cheapest is £167 UKPounds I'll let you do the math I just hope I can get it to work as I have no sound card yet just sound on the computer
Cheers for the heads up :roll:

dvm
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by dvm »

chewit,

If you purchased a Aura Interactor you do not need a sound card your on board sound is fine. Take a look at the other posts for more info. If you need help let me know.

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”