Accu-Feel install problems

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
baedi
Airman Basic

Accu-Feel install problems

Post by baedi »

Hi
I have just downloaded and istalled the Accu-Feel program. By a mistake, i downloaded the one without the upgrade. Therefore i have now also downloaded the upgrade v2. But, my problem is :
I can't find the program anywhere :evil: I pulled down the addons-menu, but nothing there. I have been reading the pdf-document, and it also said that if i didn't see it there, i should pull down menus in game. But i don't have any Menus to pull down in game. The installation went without any problems. Now, when i try to install the upgrade, it doesn't seem to be installed. I installed the program in a different folder than FSX, but on the same harddrive. I have checked that the program is installed in the ControlPanel-Programs. What do i do wrong ??? Frustrated.

Tore

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Accu-Feel install problems

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

the upgrade is for existing accu-feel version 1 users and not required otherwise as it updates accu-feel version 1 to version 2. If you purchased version 2 then there is no need to purchase the upgrade to v2 as you already have it.

If you are having menu issues it could be the dll xml file. Instructions on how to fix this common FSX issue are in the FAQ here;
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 89&t=33313

hope that helps
thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”