AccuFeel and AccuSim models...

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
jcomm
Senior Airman

AccuFeel and AccuSim models...

Post by jcomm »

Should I disable AccuFeel whenever I want to fly my p51d or b377 Accusim?
Use your flight simulators with a well defined purpose...

Don't expect them to be "perfect" or to fully cover all aspects of simulated flight...

Try to enjoy it instead of stressing... ( in few words - don't be like me ... )

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: AccuFeel and AccuSim models...

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

this is user choice, and it depends on what you want out of your experience. Accu-feel can still enhance some of the Accu-sim models in different areas however Accu-feel is a generic enhancement. So the recordings used are not specific to your highly tuned Accu-sim aircraft etc.

Its totally user choice, have a play around with the settings and see what to you personally is the best more realistic/immersive experience.

thank
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

jcomm
Senior Airman

Post by jcomm »

Lewis,

thx fro the prompt answer.

I did a few tests and I really do not see any reason not to keep AccuFeel Enabled while flying the p51d Civil.

This aircraft is the one I use the most lately. I'm trying to get the time required to properly use all of the details offered by my other Accusim model - the B377 :-)

Looking forward for the Cessna, and considering the Cub :-)

P.S.: You should really try a rotary and a glider one of these days ;-)
Use your flight simulators with a well defined purpose...

Don't expect them to be "perfect" or to fully cover all aspects of simulated flight...

Try to enjoy it instead of stressing... ( in few words - don't be like me ... )

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Currently I'm playing around with the cub and it is a lot of fun. Make no mistake it is simply LOW and SLOW flying, emphasis on the slow. I set the sliders on accu-feel v2 LSA for turbulence and what a difference it has made flying. Originally all accu-feel settings were set to 0 and the cub was gracefully gliding over the Rockie Mountains on a hot day ( ok not so much over them as through the mountain passes). With the sliders set to about mid way it is a task just to keep the plane level while being bounced around like a rag doll. Plus flying with Heidi is entertaining I never know what she will say next. If you are into low and slow VFR daytime only flying and dont mind a minimal panel thent he cub is for you. The only issue you may have is if you fly online with a realistic community such as Boston Virtual ATC which is based around a Class B airport you may not be able to fly the cub as often as you'd like. However they routinely hold GA fly in's or have a controller assigned to all class D airports in an area where all types of aircraft are allowed in the session provided you follow real world aviation rules.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”