Unwanted Airframe Vibrations in VRS FA18

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
badenbr
Airman

Unwanted Airframe Vibrations in VRS FA18

Post by badenbr »

Hi I have installed the A2A P51 and Spitfire which are generally working OK. I have also installed VRS FA18 Superbug and have found that when I reach airspeeds of around 390 knots the virtual cockpit begins to shake. The VRS administrator said this was not normal behaviour and wanted to know if I had AccuSim installed. My question is does installing A2A planes automatically install AccuSim and if so how can I modify how it affects other aircraft?
Windows 7, 64bit | 8gb of DDR3 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX460 1 gb | CPU I7-3770 3.4g-3.9g | FSX, Acceleration | Windows firewall ON | FSUIPC is installed | UAC is off | EZdok & TrackIr Installed | TM Warthog throttle and stick | Saitek combat pedals

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Unwanted Airframe Vibrations in VRS FA18

Post by Scott - A2A »

I think he meant "AccuFeel."

If you have AccuFeel installed, you can open it's control panel by one of the pull-down menus in game, and adjust that.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

ManBroDude
Airman

Post by ManBroDude »

badenbr wrote:Hi I have installed the A2A P51 and Spitfire which are generally working OK. I have also installed VRS FA18 Superbug and have found that when I reach airspeeds of around 390 knots the virtual cockpit begins to shake. The VRS administrator said this was not normal behaviour and wanted to know if I had AccuSim installed. My question is does installing A2A planes automatically install AccuSim and if so how can I modify how it affects other aircraft?

I think you're gonna be much better off simply not using Accu-Feel for that plane. VRS Spent so much time making sure the plane flies according to their physics-engine that it should be perfect the way it is.

badenbr
Airman

Post by badenbr »

Thanks it turned out to be an EzDok camera setting that was causing the issue which I have now disabled in the Superbug profile..A
Windows 7, 64bit | 8gb of DDR3 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX460 1 gb | CPU I7-3770 3.4g-3.9g | FSX, Acceleration | Windows firewall ON | FSUIPC is installed | UAC is off | EZdok & TrackIr Installed | TM Warthog throttle and stick | Saitek combat pedals

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”