A2A Accu-build a kitplane

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

A2A Accu-build a kitplane

Post by pilottj »

Hey guys,
Had this idea running around in my head, maybe it is too abstract but just curious how it could work. I know A2A is very busy with 172 and all the other great projects. Maybe this is something for A2A in the Mirror Universe :mrgreen: But lets say Mirror Universe A2A found someone who just bought a kitplane..ie RV, Midget Mustang, Kitfox, Lancair, EZ...whatever. Now lets say they are able record the entire build process and put it in to a computer application. Some sort of external program that would allow the user to then virtually build the airplane, then transfer this 'build' to FSX as a flyable aircraft. The build part would let the user virtually attach all the tubes, ribs, spars, engine mount, panels...etc and so on. A fun part might be to let the user pick the optionals...engines, props, avionics and such. As Accusim is a teaching tool among many things, I thought a good way to learn about aircraft construction would be to virtually 'build' an airplane.

Like I said this might be too abstract or involve way too much work to be a good seller. Maybe Mirror Lewis can talk to Q and arrange somthing :lol:

Cheers
TJ

lol sorry, meant to post this in the main forum.
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”