Accu-Feel + FS Global Real Weather + NGX = A good combo?

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
WebMaximus
Airman

Accu-Feel + FS Global Real Weather + NGX = A good combo?

Post by WebMaximus »

I've heard lots of great stuff about Accu-Feel and I remember when the concept was first introduced several years ago and how amazing people found it. Haven't considered getting it myself though since I do all my flying in the PMDG NGX and always thought of Accu-Feel to be more for smaller aircraft.

However I recently switched my weather engine to FS Global Real Weather which is an amazing wx engine especially when it comes to making you actually "feel" how the weather has an effect on the aircraft and now I'm thinking maybe Accu-Feel would be the icing on the cake even further increasing that feeling so would be very interested to hear from anyone who uses Accu-Feel in combination with FSGRW and/or the NGX.

Will end this by saying I watched a video featuring the effects in Accu-Feel 2 and man...those effects and sounds are really good and realistic!! Almost convinced me to start flying smaller aircraft so I can hear especially those amazing water sounds :-)

Thanks in advance for your input guys!

francesco.doenz
Staff Sergeant

Re: Accu-Feel + FS Global Real Weather + NGX = A good combo?

Post by francesco.doenz »

I am using accufeel with FSGRW and have no problems, I am flying exclusively the Spit and Jug. But I did not yet made my mind up about which I prefer, FSGRW or Opus...For the flying in Switzerland I have the feeling that FSGRW gets better updated locally, but for the moment being I find the sudden cloud popping in front of the plane pretty annoying with FSGRW, it's less visible in Opus...

WebMaximus
Airman

Re: Accu-Feel + FS Global Real Weather + NGX = A good combo?

Post by WebMaximus »

Ok, thanks for your input!

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”