P3D

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
gfd
Airman

P3D

Post by gfd »

Greetings

I have had issues in the past with Accu-Feel in FSX. They were difficult to resolve. I just migrated to P3D 2.2 and I must say that so far I am very impressed with the performance of Accu-Feel. I first attempted a manual install and that was unsuccessful. I then installed with the Estonia Migration Tool and voila!

I now understand why the software is so well thought of.

Graham

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: P3D

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello graham,

What was your issue in FSX? I'll be betting its a xmldll issue as that's about the only thing that can go wrong with then installation. Instructions on how to format your xmldll if a program corrupts it are in the troubleshooting FAQ.

Thanks,
Lewis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

gfd
Airman

Post by gfd »

Lewis,

Thanks for the reply. I believe it was conflict with something (what thing...I don't know) else I had installed in the sim. I checked everything in the installation and all was good. There were other issues, but I think I hijacked my own thread by starting off with the FSX thing. Shouldn't have opened up with the comparison.

I wanted to say that I am now happily using Accu-Feel in P3D. The software certainly adds a degree of realism to the aircraft, which would not otherwise be available.
So please disregard the preamble in the OP regarding FSX and accept a pat on the back for the software.

Graham

0Artur0
Airman First Class

Post by 0Artur0 »

I'm switching to P3D too. Can I install Accu-Feel in P3D without previously installing it to FSX?
CPU: 4790K
Video Card: Geforce GTX 970
Windows 7 (64 bit)

My FSX Videos

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Its created for FSX so is not officially supported in P3D. Reports are that it works at the moment.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

0Artur0
Airman First Class

Post by 0Artur0 »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Its created for FSX so is not officially supported in P3D. Reports are that it works at the moment.

thanks,
Lewis
I was ignoring everything P3D until now so all those things are new to me. What I don't understand is that many developers have no problem releasing dual installers but some are acting like P3D is something completely different from FSX and they want to milk us for even more money.
Since you say Accu-feel seems to work in P3D at the moment (probably with this migration tool I'm reading about) I don't understand what's the problem? Why not make our lives a bit easier and make dual installer? I know.. it's probably not that simple :)
CPU: 4790K
Video Card: Geforce GTX 970
Windows 7 (64 bit)

My FSX Videos

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”