Hitting Q key

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
limjack
Airman

Hitting Q key

Post by limjack »

Silly question, I just purchased Accu feel AL&S. Everything seems to be working but the question is the first version (accu feel) I was able to hit the Q key and FSX sound would mute but I could still hear the bumps and so forth of accu feel program. Now that I upgraded when hitting Q, all sound is muted. Is this correct or should I be hearing your sounds still?

Thanks Jim

Order number 96743

HighAlpha
Airman First Class

Re: Hitting Q key

Post by HighAlpha »

The q key toggles all FSX sound. It's an FSX command... It doesn't really have anything to do with A2A'a aircraft, but it would certainly stop the sounds associated with A2A planes as well as all sounds in FSX...

Cheers,

limjack
Airman

Post by limjack »

HighAlpha, can you hit your Q key and confirm no sound from Accu Feel (bumps and so forth).

Thanks
Jim

HighAlpha
Airman First Class

Post by HighAlpha »

limjack wrote:HighAlpha, can you hit your Q key and confirm no sound from Accu Feel (bumps and so forth).

Thanks
Jim

HI Jim, will do, sorry I didn't notice your message here until now.

limjack
Airman

Post by limjack »

HighAlpha wrote:
limjack wrote:HighAlpha, can you hit your Q key and confirm no sound from Accu Feel (bumps and so forth).

Thanks
Jim

HI Jim, will do, sorry I didn't notice your message here until now.

Thanks HighAlpha....take your time. I have uninstalled fsx and all addons as a new computer is arriving this week. It will be a slow go on installs. Taking my time to make sure everything works. Still curiouse though about Q key if all sound is muted.

Jim

limjack
Airman

Post by limjack »

Got my new rig and now verified no sound at all with "Q" key hit. When I installed accu feel for first time even on new rig you can hit Q key and still hear the sounds of Accu feel but after the updates and upgrade those sounds go away when hitting the Q key. Loving my new rig and once everything is added back in I can start purchasing more goodies.

Jim

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”