moving my accu-feel to steam edition possible?

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
dukedukie
Airman

moving my accu-feel to steam edition possible?

Post by dukedukie »

Hi All,

I couldn't spend time with my FSX for a month and I missed the great news that A2A products started to appear on Steam. I searched the forum but couldn't see anyone asking about this before; Is it possible to move our already purchased accu-feel or other A2A products to steam editions? Of course this is about the ones which exists in Steam.

It would be very nice not to bother with new updates. I believe many people have a lot of A2A products already. Do we have to buy again? (similarly ASN etc. is what many people already own and now moving to Steam).

thanks
duke

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Re: moving my accu-feel to steam edition possible?

Post by DHenriques_ »

dukedukie wrote:Hi All,

I couldn't spend time with my FSX for a month and I missed the great news that A2A products started to appear on Steam. I searched the forum but couldn't see anyone asking about this before; Is it possible to move our already purchased accu-feel or other A2A products to steam editions? Of course this is about the ones which exists in Steam.

It would be very nice not to bother with new updates. I believe many people have a lot of A2A products already. Do we have to buy again? (similarly ASN etc. is what many people already own and now moving to Steam).

thanks
duke
I know that both Lewis and I are using our A2A products on Steam with no problems at all.
Dudley Henriques

dukedukie
Airman

Post by dukedukie »

I know that both Lewis and I are using our A2A products on Steam with no problems at all.
Dudley Henriques
Thanks, I assumed they work smoothly. The question was whether it is possible to transfer and use our previous purchase/license to Steam editions?

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

dukedukie wrote:
Dudley Henriques
Thanks, I assumed they work smoothly. The question was whether it is possible to transfer and use our previous purchase/license to Steam editions?
It would be a normal installation, just as done in the box version. I believe the installer will pick up the correct installation path for Steam. Mine did. Just be careful and when the path shows up in the dialog box during the install make sure the path goes to the Steam Common folder.
Dudley Henriques

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Yes Dudley is spot on just install into the FSX steam edition as normal.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”