Getting Accufeel insta P3D.v.3.2 Done it before, but not now

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
Revd
Airman

Getting Accufeel insta P3D.v.3.2 Done it before, but not now

Post by Revd »

Hi all,

I had a good set up of P3Dv3.2, with all my A2A hanger installed, including the Texan and even Accufeel. Like most of us when we first came to P3D, I had to consult the forums, but having read the advice of others I managed to install even up to and including v3.2. Then I had a problem with scenery and had to perform a reinstall. Everything has gone back now but for some reason I cannot, this time, seem to get P3D to recognise Accufeel. Everything else has reinstalled in the usual way. But I have tried every way I know to get Accufeel installed and still no joy. I certainly would be happy to accept any advice - even baby steps from scratch because I can only think that I must be missing something, but have been on the job for 3 hours now and my mind is so foggy that I just can't see it. Be grateful for any help.

Thanks

Neil

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Getting Accufeel insta P3D.v.3.2 Done it before, but not

Post by speedy70 »

Revd
Airman

Re: Getting Accufeel insta P3D.v.3.2 Done it before, but not

Post by Revd »

Thanks Chris

However, I've tried everything there recommended and it still does not appear on the task bar when P3D is running. Again, I really don't understand why not because it has worked before.

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”