AMAZING what Accu Feel does to enhance Sea Planes

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
Styggron
Master Sergeant

AMAZING what Accu Feel does to enhance Sea Planes

Post by Styggron »

Hi everyone,

Well, yesterday I bought Accu Feel and ran some tests. ESPECIALLY keen to see how improvements to Sea Planes take effect.

In short. :o :shock: :D :D

WATER PLANES
  • *BLOWN AWAY* on how the Sea Planes now feel. My GOODNESS it is a *COMPLETELY* different experience now.
  • the water drag modelling is just amazing. I can feel the drag in trying to take off. Without accu feel you just don't and also just "Starting" to move feels SO different.
  • You can adjust the waves yourself or use the autowave which generates it from the weater is just amazing. I made it very choppy.
  • the sounds ???? The SOUNDS !!!!!!!!!!! There were no sounds inside the Sea Plane before but there is now with Accu Feel. You hear it !!! I sat listening to it for a while because it MUST be some kind of loop !!! Now if it is, I can't tell you where it is. I sat there for 1 full minute listening. I suspect is is dynamic, the sound is generated by how the waves are hitting the plane.
  • I just wish FSX default had more world wide Sea Airports and of course the ability to choose them from the menu rather than having to have a Separate list outside of FSX
DEFAULT C172
  • I was very keen to try this as I have the A2A C172 as well.
  • Quite an enhanced experience in physics. Not as drastic as the Sea Plane but still I would say an amazing improvement. I almost tipped my default C172 over. Not something I could have done before without Accu Feel. The buffetting effects are brilliant. I need to see if I can tip over the A2A C172. For some reason everytime I fly the A2A C172 I am always SO careful......with the default I bash it around but with Accu Feel on, well..........there are consequences :)
A worthwhile buy. I have not tried other default FSX, only the Sea Planes and the C172. I just wanted to see what it was like.

I think the other amazing thing is it is practically transparent to FSX and does not mess with anything. You have the add on menu where you can play with the slides and have the settings take immediate effect.

Simply AMAZING !!!!! Accu Feel V2 is just AMAZING.

I haven't even installed the 2.09 update on it yet either.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

FlipS
Senior Airman

Re: AMAZING what Accu Feel does to enhance Sea Planes

Post by FlipS »

I totally agree!
Indeed Accu-Feel enhances the experience with all aircraft, both default and add-on (except for A2A where these properties already have been added).

You could make most propeller a/c with piston engine (except for the ones of A2A) somewhat more interesting by adding Gunter Teson 's Real Engine (freeware). A ‘must have’ for warbirds.
Adding Daniel Gauthier’s CockpitSounds (freeware) will be a pleasant improvement for most a/c.
A small improvement in the behavior of default aircraft is possible by reducing the stability factors (pitch, roll and yaw) in the aircraft.cfg, for example to 0.7. There is a lot more to improve in the FD of the default a/c (and most add-ons) but that asks a lot of knowledge.
But they will never be as good as the Accu-Sim aircraft of A2A Simulations. That would only be possible with Accu-Sim.

If you would purchase the A2A Spitfires, I would advise to install them immediately with Accu-Sim. You will never regret buying Accu-Sim airplanes.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Styggron,

Thanks for this email as this is an area missed by the vast majority of flight simmers. And yes, all of the sounds are physical and dynamic.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

FlipS wrote:I totally agree!
Indeed Accu-Feel enhances the experience with all aircraft, both default and add-on (except for A2A where these properties already have been added).

You could make most propeller a/c with piston engine (except for the ones of A2A) somewhat more interesting by adding Gunter Teson 's Real Engine (freeware). A ‘must have’ for warbirds.
Adding Daniel Gauthier’s CockpitSounds (freeware) will be a pleasant improvement for most a/c.
A small improvement in the behavior of default aircraft is possible by reducing the stability factors (pitch, roll and yaw) in the aircraft.cfg, for example to 0.7. There is a lot more to improve in the FD of the default a/c (and most add-ons) but that asks a lot of knowledge.
But they will never be as good as the Accu-Sim aircraft of A2A Simulations. That would only be possible with Accu-Sim.

If you would purchase the A2A Spitfires, I would advise to install them immediately with Accu-Sim. You will never regret buying Accu-Sim airplanes.
Thanks for that. The spitfire I don't plan to get with Accu Sim though I think I might just Accu-Feel that one.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

Scott - A2A wrote:Styggron,

Thanks for this email as this is an area missed by the vast majority of flight simmers. And yes, all of the sounds are physical and dynamic.

Scott.
Thank you Scott.
Now I am flying Sea Planes........ the default one on its own is just not very good, everything is too smooth as you say there is no FEEL. When you put on Accu-Feel my GOODNESS !!!!! Drag, the wonderful sounds.............I am just blown away...............

I would go so far as to say the entire experience on a water plane is UTTERLY different in every way.

Would be awesome if A2A made a water plane. I know you have the Piper Cub that can have Pontoons on it but would be nice to see a full on Water plane one day :)

I'm also tired of the poor run way lights on FSX and even with Rex 4 Textures. I am seriously considering getting the A2A Lights add on. It's just the blue taxi lights on FSX run ways are so hard to see.

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

Since getting Accu-Feel V2, I have essentially just flown FSX's two default Sea Planes. I seriously can't emphasize enough what a difference it is......I really can't.

I've started a Twitch Channel and I have featured Water Planes with Accu Feel twice now. I'm going to do a live stream showing off Accu Feel, more people need to know about it and what it does ESPECIALLY to Sea Planes.

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

I relented and because the non Accu Sim Sea planed were so dramatically changed, I was curious what a full on A2A Sea Plane would give and the only one there is the Piper Cub, so I bought that.

Not tried it yet though but the first place it is going is the water. :)

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”