Accu-feel V4.3

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
farman
Airman

Accu-feel V4.3

Post by farman »

Hi,
is it possible to know which 3rd party airplanes are involved in this nwe interesting add-on? Since I'm flying 100% with A2A, MilViz, PMDG, CaptainSim, VRS, Aerosoft etc. products, it's very important to know if I can apply the effects to all my fleet.
Thanks for any answer,
regards,
Fulvio

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Accu-feel V4.3

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Fulvio,

Accu-Feel is intended to provide a "taste of Accu-Sim" and as such it's best disabled for any other Accu-Sim products you fly. (In fact, by default it will be disabled when Accu-Sim add-ons are loaded.)

However, it should provide immersive new handling, vibration and sound effects for default P3D aircraft and for the majority of add-ons too. High-end airliner add-ons such as the PMDG products, and some GA aircraft such as those by RealAir will tend to have their own custom affects as well, so in this case you may wish to disable some aspects of Accu-Feel.

However, for most products produced by providers such as Carenado, JustFlight, Aerosoft, MilViz and CaptainSim you should be good. Obviously we can't test with every add-on out there, and there may be some conflicts, but this is why Accu-Feel effects can be tuned at will.

Thanks,
Nick

farman
Airman

Post by farman »

Hi,
thanks for your quick reply; actually, I like the way your effects are put into your airplanes (I own the Spitfire and the beautiful Connie and hoping for a next B-17...).
Since this product is not expensive, I think it's worth the purchase.
regards,
Fulvio

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks Fulvio - hope you enjoy it. :)

Nick

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”