P3D V3.2 Installation ?

Post any technical issues running the product here
new reply
Emile
Airman Basic

P3D V3.2 Installation ?

Post by Emile »

Hello,
I try to install Accu Feel in P3d V3.2 . the installation seams OK but when I start P3d I have no access to Accu Feel .
The .dll are in the Module folder . :oops:
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
Emile EBBR Asus P7P67 Pro v3, Intel 1155 3.4 GH, Corsair DDR3 8Gb,PCX Nvidia 560 ti,PCX Nvidia 550 ti,
SSD 120Gb, 2 x 1 Tera SATA6, Dual Boot . Win7 Pro X64

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: P3D V3.2 Installation ?

Post by Scott - A2A »

Accu-Feel is for FSX. It might work in P3D, or may partially work, or not at all. We may start looking into making a P3D version in the future.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Emile
Airman Basic

Post by Emile »

Hello,
Ok I'll wait ... :cry:
Thanks
Emile EBBR Asus P7P67 Pro v3, Intel 1155 3.4 GH, Corsair DDR3 8Gb,PCX Nvidia 560 ti,PCX Nvidia 550 ti,
SSD 120Gb, 2 x 1 Tera SATA6, Dual Boot . Win7 Pro X64

rrich
Airman Basic

Post by rrich »

so now 4 months later any news when accu feel will be spec'd to Prepar3d 3.3 :?:

72westy
Airman

Post by 72westy »

Currently running P3D v3.4.14.18870 and Accu-feel works perfectly. If you use the EMT tool it will install effortlessly. You may or may not have to edit the xml.dll file. To do so search this forum and there is a step by step procedure for this.
Win10 Pro 22H2 19045.3448/Core i7 3770K/Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3/G-Skill Trident X 32GB RAM CL7-8-8-24/RTX 2070 OC/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/(x3)1TBMushkinSSDs/Corsait RM-750/X56 HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardCombo/Oculus Quest 2/Inateck KU5211

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Post by mallcott »

VERY cautious, if you use this EMT tool. It can cause your P3D to not work, it will force software it was never intended for, and it deposits strange files in curious places.
You must be fully confident about how to recover your system and sim because if it does stuff things up, it will do so in a BIG way.

Better still, just don't use it - it's a tool to get round EULA's, license restrictions and installation limitations. Morally ambiguous at the best of times.

72westy
Airman

Post by 72westy »

mallcott wrote:VERY cautious, if you use this EMT tool. It can cause your P3D to not work, it will force software it was never intended for, and it deposits strange files in curious places.
You must be fully confident about how to recover your system and sim because if it does stuff things up, it will do so in a BIG way.

Better still, just don't use it - it's a tool to get round EULA's, license restrictions and installation limitations. Morally ambiguous at the best of times.
Haven't had the slightest hiccup with the tool.
Win10 Pro 22H2 19045.3448/Core i7 3770K/Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3/G-Skill Trident X 32GB RAM CL7-8-8-24/RTX 2070 OC/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/(x3)1TBMushkinSSDs/Corsait RM-750/X56 HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardCombo/Oculus Quest 2/Inateck KU5211

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Post by mallcott »

72westy wrote:
mallcott wrote:VERY cautious, if you use this EMT tool. It can cause your P3D to not work, it will force software it was never intended for, and it deposits strange files in curious places.

So the moral quandary doesn't impact your thinking?
Its a rhetorical question.

Scott already answered the technical.

As for what others do
http://www.avsim.com/topic/498380-migra ... p3d/page-2

Perhaps its better if we treat EMT like `Fight Club`?

72westy
Airman

Post by 72westy »

mallcott wrote:
72westy wrote:

So the moral quandary doesn't impact your thinking?
Its a rhetorical question.

Scott already answered the technical.

As for what others do
http://www.avsim.com/topic/498380-migra ... p3d/page-2

Perhaps its better if we treat EMT like `Fight Club`?
None whatsoever.

The link you posted is vague at best with regards to the actual problem/s that really existed. I've seen it before and in all likelihood it was an issue/s that had already existed prior to use of the tool.

How would you feel if you were charged full price for a vehicle you purchased after just having it washed? The real moral quandary.

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Post by mallcott »

72westy wrote:
None whatsoever.

The link you posted is vague at best with regards to the actual problem/s that really existed. I've seen it before and in all likelihood it was an issue/s that had already existed prior to use of the tool.

How would you feel if you were charged full price for a vehicle you purchased after just having it washed? The real moral quandary.
As I do hearing someone justify piracy and idiocy on the basis of money.

72westy
Airman

Post by 72westy »

mallcott wrote:
72westy wrote:
None whatsoever.

Piracy?

Not even remotely close. It was purchased just like everything else. The tool also does not change anything within any aircraft or scenery. It merely places.

Understand binary?

I do...not even close.

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Post by mallcott »

72westy wrote:
mallcott wrote:
72westy wrote:
None whatsoever.

Piracy?

Not even remotely close. It was purchased just like everything else. The tool also does not change anything within any aircraft or scenery. It merely places.
So please show us where in the EULA it approves or encourages the use of the software in an inappropriate platform? The EULA is the basis on which you use the software and if you choose to step outside that boundary then you are on your own. If you choose to purchase and use a tool that specifically encourages the flouting of that boundary then you can expect the word `piracy` to be introduced into the conversation. And applied in your general direction.

Again, you sidestep the moral issue with poor sleight of hand. You are not legally allowed to use Accu-Feel in Prepar3D. FACT.

Just because I can take my shotgun and blast you in the head, doesn't mean I should.
Or that the law will allow me the defence of claiming that nowhere in the instructions does it expressly state NOT to shoot you in the head.

72westy
Airman

Post by 72westy »

Again the tool makes no changes to any software nor was it even around during an EULA inception. Piracy is a completely inappropriate term to be used. You don't believe everything you read do you? And I'm certain you don't believe that just because something is written makes it right and/or legal eh? It wouldn't certainly be the first time a lawyer got something wrong. Majority of EULA agreements are grossly over worded and at best to heavily convoluted. In fact, most don't hold up in court in the end.

Please save the 'Piracy' term for it's true nature...peddling of altered paid software over the net.

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Technical Support”