accusim.dll crash?

Post any technical issues running the product here
new reply
cessna lover

accusim.dll crash?

Post by cessna lover »

hi guys i was flying along yesterday. then i got a fatal error. according to my event viewer it is a A2A_Accusim.dll what is this and how do i fix it? i thought i did have all the updates for the A2A stuff? cause it messed up one of my airplanes log books and the time that i had on it for messing up a flight.

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: accusim.dll crash?

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi,

Make sure, the sim you are using is started as "Administrator", I have seen that crash on my end and usually that is the culprit.
It depends on your sim platform, you may as well reinstall your SimConnect. (I run FSX: Acceleration)
Hope this would help. ;)

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

I am running windows 7 home premium 64 bit. and as far as sim connect I don't follow? I don' think I have sim connect

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi cessna lover,

What is your sim platform FSX, FSX:Steam or P3D? All of them use Sim Connect. FSX:Steam and P3D come along with SimConnect.msi in their files, some times it requires to be reinstalled. FSX box edition does not have it as installer, and here is a link from C172 troubleshooting page.

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 08&t=35640

http://a2asimulations.com/public/downlo ... onnect.msi

First make sure you have the sim started as Administrator and let us know how it behaves.

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

it is FSX gold edition with acceleration pack. so I have to reinstall my whole flight simulator?

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi,

No no, just download this one file and run it, it is one time action.
When you run the FSX itself (to start it) right click and start it as an "Administrator".

Cheerz,
Will

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

ah ok. sorry I misunderstood. so if god for bid I should have to reinstall FSX I will need this file then?

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

You need to run it as administrator as instructed by Will now.

Cheers Chris

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

yes I think I have it working now. not run as administrator though. I just double click on my desktop icon and up comes FSX. but next time I go flying I will see what happens when I try running it as administrator. what does this sim connect do any way?

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

Simconnect is a Microsoft library included with the FSX engine to enable external applications to interact with the simulation engine via application programming interfaces (APIs).

The library provides a set of functions that have opened the door for many third party software providers to read and write data in FSX in real time and in the case of A2A even override the base simulation.

I'm guessing that Microsoft also uses the same functions internally in the software, but that's just a guess on my part.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

oh ok thank you for that information sir. but I have another issue now for some reason. it's XAudio2_6.dll. I will have to look at the event viewer in my computer to get the right name of it for you.

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Post by mallcott »

cessna lover wrote:oh ok thank you for that information sir. but I have another issue now for some reason. it's XAudio2_6.dll. I will have to look at the event viewer in my computer to get the right name of it for you.
That's a sound card issue. As you were advised on the 11th in the Flightsim forums.

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

yeah i am not sure why it's doing that cause it seems to be caused by the ground service extreme thing. cause it's not working.

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Post by mallcott »

Then you know where to ask for that addon.

But it seems strange that it should trigger a collapse of your sound card driver. Perhaps best to dump the hunk'o'junk until the developers of that product man up with a solution, or you track down what it is in your system it doesn't like. It will only cause other issues.

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

:lol: I did uninstall it. and took up the P-51 and the Piper Cub issues.

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Technical Support”