loader says I don't have V1 installed

Post any technical issues running the product here
new reply
topcat56
Airman Basic

loader says I don't have V1 installed

Post by topcat56 »

I have the Boeing 377 + accusim bundle when I updated to V2.0 I don't know if Accu-Feel is the same as Accusim?

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: loader says I don't have V1 installed

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello topcat - welcome to the forums.

No - Accu-Feel is a separate product to Accu-Sim and not directly related to your Boeing 377 installation. Please can you let us know where and when you purchased Accu-Feel v2?

Thanks,
Nick

topcat56
Airman Basic

Post by topcat56 »

Hi Nick,
I purchased what I thought was going to be an upgrade to accusim from PC Aviator on the 21st October 2018.
It was an upgrade for V1 Owners but I no see that it has nothing to do with what I already had.

I'm guessing that I will need to buy a full version of accu-feel which isn't a problem. I only thought of upgrading as I was having issues with accu-sim. Many thanks for your swift reply.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

No problem - thanks for the added info.

To clarify a bit further, Accu-Feel is an add-on designed to be used with aeroplanes which don't have Accu-Sim: for example, default aircraft and those from other developers. Basically it will add 'the feel of Accu-Sim' to these in the form of some enhanced handling, along with additional sound and vibration effects.

Because the Boeing 377 already includes its own customised Accu-Sim module, Accu-Feel will actually be disabled when using it.

Thanks,
Nick

topcat56
Airman Basic

Post by topcat56 »

Hi,
Thanks for your reply a new purchase of accu-feel is needed I guess.
Many thanks
Paul

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Technical Support”