!V1.09: Volume NOT saving [Now Fixed in 1.091]

Discussions about current features in development
bobbyjoh
Airman

Re: !V1.09: Volume NOT saving [Now Fixed in 1.091]

Post by bobbyjoh »

This is an update on my LDS 767 flight last night KATL to KDFW. When I touched down at 141 knots I did get a tire screech with v1.091 there was no bumping sound as I rolled down the runway. There was no sound for any brake action.

Any new info on your updates.

Thanks

Bob

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Bob,

I don't know if what you are experiencing is something on your end you may be over-looking or this is something with the LDS 767 perhaps not following the Microsoft SDK for building some parts of their aircraft. I have not been successful getting a reply from any support on the aircraft so far. As a customer, have you tried to contact them? If you do, please ask them to contact us at support[at]a2asimulations.com. We'll be happy to test their product with ours.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

bobbyjoh
Airman

Post by bobbyjoh »

I will do that Scott, however what is confusing me is that your v1 worked perfect, then something happen v1.8 and v1.9. which leads me to question what changed in your code. In the meantime if you find anything you want me to test let me know.

Sending the request to Flight One now

Thanks

Bob

bigjuicyspider
Master Sergeant

Post by bigjuicyspider »

Bobbyjoh,

Just trying to be helpful, one customer to another, but in order to test this, you should, just for troubleshooting, go back to the original Level-D soundset. If you don't hear what I'll call Accu-Feel "Thumping" (the shock absorption sounds, also accompanied by a visually percievable bump), which is as prominent as a bongo drum to me, then it might be that the TSS Groundroll sound is essentially drowning out the Accu-Feel sounds. I'm still using the original Level-D GroundRoll.wav, so that is probably one difference between our sound setups. Thats my crappy theory anyway.

I'm using custom sounds for my engines and those sounds are playing from my rear speakers, as they should, essentially leaving the 2 front channels free for cockpit sounds, better wind sounds, and Accu-Feel.

Since Accu-Feel is working for me, and you say it isn't for you, I think it is just a matter of which custom sounds we are using and our different speaker setup. I'm not inclined to believe that there is anything buried deep in the bowels of the Level-D that would prevent Accu-Feel from working or that A2A needs to work mano-a-mano with Level-D at the geek level to fix your problem. (if they still even exist as a development team, save for that one guy)

EDIT: Since it was only a matter of changing a line in my aircraft.cfg file, I just tested Accu-Feel with the original Craptacular Level D, 2 channel stereo sounds. I could hear Accu-Feel ground sounds and rattles as clear as a bell. My slider settings are Shock Absorption 73, Cabin Integrity 80, Tire Screech 10, Master Volume 40. I have whatever the Latest update is for the plane (2.4 Winglets?) I think this should probably help clarify why I don't believe that there is anything unique to the Level D plane to interfere with AccuFeel.
Last edited by bigjuicyspider on 24 Sep 2012, 14:06, edited 1 time in total.
1)i7 980x 4.35 ghz, gtx 470s SLI, Matrox th2go, Creative x-fi
2)i7 2600k, Gigabyte z68x, gtx 285s sli

bobbyjoh
Airman

Post by bobbyjoh »

Scott,

The folks who make the LDS 767 would like for you to contact them via a private message at

http://www.leveldsim.com/forums/member_ ... .asp?PF=15

Thanks

Bob

ps BJS I am getting ready to fly will respond to you excellent note later :D

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Development & Feedback”