Display at Duxford

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
norfolkmike
Senior Airman

Re: Display at Duxford

Post by norfolkmike »

I drove past Duxford on Tuesday, only to see ((and hear) the Bearcat performing practise loops and rolls. It looked as though a few early arrivals were parked out on the ramp too :D .

The only downer at the moment being the weather. I was in Corsica last week where the temps were in the 30s, but on arriving home the garden looks as though its been in a wind tunnel, overcast skies and persistent rain (in the East of England). The forecast for the weekend looks to be 'changeable', which is UK weatherman speak for "expect anything, and everything". Quite a contrast to last year's 'Legends Heat wave'.

Excellent video by the way :wink: I see you kept the ACG Duxford photo real background BGLs, but the blending in your video doesn't look too bad with the weather/lighting combination you've used. I removed mine in order to let the 'OrbX' default airfield grass show through, which also has the benefit of giving Duxford 'seasonal change', but that was only a personal preference thing which carries its own drawbacks.

(in edit) The Lockheed Constellation will be at Flying Legends this year!!!!!!!!!! How excited am I?!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”