Re: A2A (Accu-Sim) Update (OLD COMMENTS)

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Chris1
Airman Basic

Re: A2A (Accu-Sim) Update 07/15/2014 - DOWNLOAD

Post by Chris1 »

Hi,
I would like to have the updates separately for the B-17, is it possible to download the accu sim update 1.1, 1.2 & 1.21 yet?

Best Regards

Chris

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tug002 »

Hello Chris1, if I understand how the updater works correctly it will only download updates that you need for the aircraft that you have if the updates are needed. If the updates are not needed or are current it will not download anything, just tell you that the aircraft you have are are up to date.

Keep smiling
Tug :)

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tug002 »

Hello michaelsmith132, if you hav'nt tried yet, try downloading and reinstalling it again. It may just have been a bad download. It has happened to me the odd time that it missed part of the file when downloading and on the second try worked fine.

Keep smiling
Tug :)

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

Hi
I have run the 0 7 15 14 update and the core v2.0 update.

1) Did you say there was a version 2.02 update.

2) I have the B377 and COTS installed but it only found COTS and said b377 NOT FOUND.Is this correct?

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

speedy70 wrote:Hi
I have run the 0 7 15 14 update and the core v2.0 update.

1) Did you say there was a version 2.02 update.

2) I have the B377 and COTS installed but it only found COTS and said b377 NOT FOUND.Is this correct?
Hello,

This is the latest update, when a new one is posted this thread will be removed and a new one posted and then advertised on our social media channels, fb, twitter and sent out to news outlets to let everyone know.

For the 377 that is correct the COTS is updated but not the original Accu-sim release that a few users might still be using if they have not yet updated to COTs.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

Hello,

This is the latest update, when a new one is posted this thread will be removed and a new one posted and then advertised on our social media channels, fb, twitter and sent out to news outlets to let everyone know.

For the 377 that is correct the COTS is updated but not the original Accu-sim release that a few users might still be using if they have not yet updated to COTs.

thanks,
Lewis

Hi Lewis
i only purchased the 377 and COTS last week so why does it not find the aircraft and update it?Or is it already up to date?
Regards Chris

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey Chris,

because you are a COTs user so you don't need the pre COTs updates.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

Just updated to P3D v2.3 today doing a clean install. All my A2A Accu-sim products went back on okay and updated with the on-line updater fine. :D

I don't know if it's been mentioned but, would it be a good idea to have an unattended version of the on-line updater? It would be much easier and quicker I would have thought. Perhaps generate a report file at the end, with a list of successful updates. After all, why would I run the updater if I didn't want to update anything? It's just a thought. Feel free to totally ignore it. :P

Cheers.
Steve.

CaptKornDog
Airman First Class

Post by CaptKornDog »

I have two questions regarding this update (trying to get all my A2A products reinstalled and in order since a fix for the P-51 tail wheel has been found, discussed on my other thread).
There is a new slider in the lower left corner of the CONTROLS menu (SHIFT-3) called the "Simulated elevator force" slider (will be labelled later) which the user can adjust the elevator sensitivity based on the simulated forces on the yoke. A value of 0 is the current setup for deflection flyers, and pressure flyers can move the scalar up to fit their needs. This would give full elevator authority at slower speeds, yet allow those who find it too sensitive on their controllers to adjust to their personal preferences.
Does this still exist? I do recall being in the Controls menu but since this update, I can't seem to find it.

Additionally, what is
- Repaints configuration system
I can't seem to find any reference or software related to this anywhere.

Thanks!

Mr.Düssel
Airman First Class

Post by Mr.Düssel »

Its not your truth.... :shock: A download with 5 - 25 KB/sec?????? :twisted: :twisted: And then 120MB for the C172?? Thats more than 20years back!

"and if speeds at your location is slow, this means the slow down is not at our servers but somewhere between our servers and your location" No, the speed HERE is definitively not slow.... I´m downloading very often from Flightsimstore and there are also a lot of stuff between the australien and german servers but I had NEVER such an experience....

Are you about to change something? Normally I get my DLs with about 1,5MB/sec but this is awful....really... :? :?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qitak56h82p37 ... d.jpg?dl=0

Great Ozzie
A2A Test Pilot

Post by Great Ozzie »

Mr.Düssel wrote:Its not your truth.... :shock: A download with 5 - 25 KB/sec?????? :twisted: :twisted: And then 120MB for the C172?? Thats more than 20years back!

"and if speeds at your location is slow, this means the slow down is not at our servers but somewhere between our servers and your location" No, the speed HERE is definitively not slow.... I´m downloading very often from Flightsimstore and there are also a lot of stuff between the australien and german servers but I had NEVER such an experience....
Just did a test for the C172 (@ approx. 2230z). Speed fluctuated a bit, but download / install was complete for me in about one minute.

Rob Osborne
Flight Instructor - CFI, CFII, MEI, MEII
A & P Mechanic

FAASTeam - Safer Skies Through Education
Professionalism in aviation is the pursuit of excellence through discipline, ethical behavior and continuous improvement. NBAA

Mr.Düssel
Airman First Class

Post by Mr.Düssel »

Great Ozzie wrote: Just did a test for the C172 (@ approx. 2230z). Speed fluctuated a bit, but download / install was complete for me in about one minute.
Congratulations....! I have still an average of 10KB/s..... And I´m not the only one, as I could read several posts before....

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

This would likely be caused by an issue between your ISP and the servers hosting the A2A software. Running a traceroute might reveal some latency in the network.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

Great Ozzie
A2A Test Pilot

Post by Great Ozzie »

Mr.Düssel wrote: Congratulations....! I have still an average of 10KB/s..... And I´m not the only one, as I could read several posts before....
Hmmm... wondering what you mean by "congratulations".

So if some consistently getting fast downloads and some folks downloads are slow... why you (apparently) faulting the A2A servers?
Rob Osborne
Flight Instructor - CFI, CFII, MEI, MEII
A & P Mechanic

FAASTeam - Safer Skies Through Education
Professionalism in aviation is the pursuit of excellence through discipline, ethical behavior and continuous improvement. NBAA

Mr.Düssel
Airman First Class

Re: AW: A2A (Accu-Sim) Update 07/15/2014 - DOWNLOAD

Post by Mr.Düssel »

Because it can't be my fault... I'm not living on a coconut Island... But forget about it.... Be happy, that you need just a minute and allow me to be angry because it takes 2hours here...

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”