Re: A2A (Accu-Sim) Update (OLD COMMENTS)

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Adam_NZ
Technical Sergeant

Re: Accu-Sim Update 5_9_16 DOWNLOAD

Post by Adam_NZ »

I'd welcome a mailing list type of notification. I think the simplest solution, however, would be a "sticky" and *locked* "Updates" thread that we could all subscribe to (but not post - so only additions/edits by A2A staff would be allowed). Actual *discussion* of the updates could remain in a separate thread similar to this one.

As a Polak/Brit living in NZ, I've always found the US date format utterly confusing. Using 12-Nov-2016 can't be *that* difficult, Shirley? I also get slightly annoyed by people's insistence on using the word "fall" (etc.) which presumes that everyone on the planet lives in the northern hemisphere.
--
Image--Image

Mustang
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mustang »

Good idea, Adam. A locked thread which we can subscribe to would work. I tend to forget about subscribing to forum threads, but I have done it on occasion.

Hopefully one of the A2A guys will see this soon and consider the options.

Hope you're enjoying a nice spring down there in the southern hemisphere, whilst we're walking through deep drifts of autumn leaves here :) The only time I send to see "fall" used regularly is in movie trailers where "coming this fall" is a common phrase, and with that I can see your frustration!

Adam_NZ
Technical Sergeant

Post by Adam_NZ »

Mustang wrote:Hope you're enjoying a nice spring down there in the southern hemisphere, whilst we're walking through deep drifts of autumn leaves here :) The only time I send to see "fall" used regularly is in movie trailers where "coming this fall" is a common phrase, and with that I can see your frustration!
All set for a nice globally warmed summer here!!! I just pity the poor guys here at Christmas in full Santa suits in some of the hottest days of the year!
--
Image--Image

LOWW
Airman Basic

Post by LOWW »

Hello Mr. General,

I'm interested in flight simulation since the 90s and I know most of the strengths and weakness especially in practical application of the software.

Yesterday I bought from A2A „Cessna 182 Skylane for FS X“ (per FSpilotshop)
The graphics are excellent and very sharp on my UHD monitor.
I can handle the service well.
Also I updated with Accu-Sim 5_9_16.

Start ok but . . . .
as soon as I turned on the AP I have problems to keep the ALT and the plane crashed.
The propellers were bent.

OK, I tried to repair the damage - I could not.
I restarted the flightsim, clicked C182 on. BEFORE I restarted the motor I turned on the light because it was dark. Suddenly the propeller bent.
I reinstalled the software and the same damage was shown again and i could not
fix the problem although I have not yet started the plane.
These Problems occur only with this aircraft from A2A.
FACT: ­As soon as I load C182 and switch the light the propellers bent. . . .

I'm very disappointed and extremely frustrated!
Please help!
Thank you!

Best regards,

René (LOWW)
mailto:[email protected]

MickB
Airman First Class

Post by MickB »

You need to post this away from this thread to get a reply.

But if it helps. Have you been into the hanger to repair trhe damage?

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

Hi René

please make sure that you run both the installation and the Update as well as your simulator an admin. Also please make sure your simconnect runs properly, you may find a simconnect instal with a simple search.

and, last but not least, you might delete your 182 .dat files in your documents in case of accidentally corrupted files.

If that won't help, just let us know, you will get help.

Greets,
Marc

Edit: I've just seen that you found the way to the 182 tech support forum =)

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Mustang wrote:Good idea, Adam. A locked thread which we can subscribe to would work. I tend to forget about subscribing to forum threads, but I have done it on occasion.

Looks like one them did! :)

Nick

Sufah
Airman Basic

Post by Sufah »

Why can't I see the download link?? I'm trying to update a Cessna 172

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Sufah wrote:Why can't I see the download link?? I'm trying to update a Cessna 172
Hello,

its pinned to the top of all forums

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

jds
Airman

Post by jds »

I just re-installed the C-182 and need to run the updater and I cannot find it either. What is the most recent version? Perhaps a link would help.

JDS

AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Post by AviationAtWar »

Mustang
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mustang »

Nick M wrote:
Mustang wrote:Good idea, Adam. A locked thread which we can subscribe to would work. I tend to forget about subscribing to forum threads, but I have done it on occasion.

Looks like one them did! :)

Nick
Looks like they did, that's great. Now we just need the date format changing for clearer definition of days and months! :wink:

Question - if that announcement thread is a single post and Scott only edits it, will subscribers still get a notification? Might be a spanner in the works...

Martyn

Mustang
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mustang »

By chance I see there was an Accu-Sim update released on the 17th Jan, but being subscribed to the sticky thread did not work to generate a notification.

Perhaps in future, Scott could add a brief post in reply to the original, in addition to editing the main post, so any subscribers get an e-mail. I'm sure it would be appreciated by all who would like a way to receive notifications of updates since there is no other means at the moment.

Thanks,

Martyn

BILL1949
Airman First Class

Post by BILL1949 »

Well - it's been years since I've been here.
I like combat, so DCS, IL-2 & WarThunder have taken my time. But (following all sorts of nasties PC-wise - inc a CLEAN install of Win10 in March this year) I'm now trying to get FSX running again. I have got back my A2A Spits & they work fine - but my A2A Cherokee isn't playing the game. I can get into it & throw switches, by they do nothing (except the radio power switch does flick up the 'Nav' indicator on one of the compasses).

Although my Spits respond fully, the Cherokee doesn't respond at all to my stick & throttle (Warthog) or rudder pedals. Throwing the fuel pump switch (as an example) moves the switch, but nothing else happens - no sound of pump running - it's as tho' the battery was all but totally flat. SHIFT+7 opens the maintenance hangar, but with the message that maintenance can only be accessed on the ground with engine stopped (which is what I actually have) - or - 'Click here to bypass' - which does nothing... Help...?

Oh, and yes - Master power is ON.....
Additionally, the strobe lights are working, but after a good long time with the window closed, the cockpit windows are NOT misting up....

Have to confess I've forgotten EVERYTHING.....
A2A Spitfire, A2A Cherokee
Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS
CH Pro Pedals
TrackIR

Palm1
Airman Basic

Post by Palm1 »

I cannot navigate to thewalkaround tab using shift+8

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”