A2A Simulations - Oshkosh 2014

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: A2A Simulations - Oshkosh 2014

Post by Tug002 »

Looks like you are all having a great time. Enjoy :D and thank you for all of the great photos.

Keep smiling
Tug :)

Al FR-153
Technical Sergeant

Post by Al FR-153 »

Thanks for the photos guys.... My back would not allow me to attend this year. Jake.... You are in Wisconsin.....You need some cheese with that breakfast.
Al Heline

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Tailspin45
Staff Sergeant

Post by Tailspin45 »

We have two single engine Accu-Sim pipelines at the moment: a Warbird and a GA.
Thank goodness, the two recent GA releases had me worried you'd abandoned warbirds. Where do I pay?

jcverrett
Airman Basic

Post by jcverrett »

Here's Jon and Lewis. Jon's another A2A customer and self confessed forum Lurker (Come on and say hello Jon!). It was Great to meet him and have a a bit of a chat over lunch.

Hello Lewis! I figure you called me out of the lurker shadows now... Now about that Flag of the rebellion!! LOL

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pilottj »

Thanks for the pictures Lewis, you and the gang must be really having a wonderful time :D

I don't know about you all, but I notice quite a few pics of V35s 8) Now I could be totally wrong, so don't put any stock into this, but I would go out on a limb and predict the V35 as the next GA. It just feels 'right' in the progression of A2A GA development. A famous Cessna design, a famous Piper design, then a famous Beechcraft design....it just flows, covering the 'Big 3' of the GA industry.

Who knows lol, A2A could suprise us and announce a Varga Kachina for all we know LOL.

Anyway, keep up the great photos Lewis, Jake, Jeff, and Scott, continue to have an excellent time. :D
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

BPL
Staff Sergeant

Post by BPL »

Thanks for sharing all these photos! Wish I could be there; it looks like loads of fun! :D

robert41
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by robert41 »

Great pics Lewis.
Had a great time there today also.
And yes, you can go just about everywhere at EAA.

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Well it's thursday....cough cough.....you guys got anything you'd like to share...cough cough.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Dominique
Technical Sergeant

Post by Dominique »

n421nj wrote:Well it's thursday....cough cough.....you guys got anything you'd like to share...cough cough.
:D
Dominique
i7-4770 /Nvidia 1080 and MSFS
Proud ownerin FS9 of the P-47 and P-51, in FSX/P3D of the Piper Cub, Cherokee, Comanche, P-40, P-51 civ., Texan, Boeing Stratocruiser, Cessna Skylane and in MSFS of the Comanche

Shalomar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shalomar »

There was an incident at Oshkosh unfortunately and the airport is closed to arrivals.
Virtual Avgas fits my budget...

Paul K
Technical Sergeant

Post by Paul K »

Shalomar wrote:There was an incident at Oshkosh unfortunately and the airport is closed to arrivals.

http://www.aopa.org/News-and-Video/All- ... /OSH-crash

:(

tbaac
Technical Sergeant

Post by tbaac »

Thanks for the link.

Best wishes to everyone affected.
ImageImageImage

MSFS, xplane 12.
5600x, 32GB ram, RX 6800XT, Windows 11.

stevekirks
Senior Airman

Post by stevekirks »

Been watching on the webcams on and off during the day. Swore I saw the A2A Commanche and tents in the range of one of the cams. Rained on and off today...hopefully booth traffic was good...
Steve Kirks
KSGF
ImageImage

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

EAA volunteer a and alround good guy who helped us out throughout is seen here putting the Cherokee through her paces;

Lewis meeting A2A customer Patrick who swung by the booth

One of the Flying Challenge Cup finalists gives the home version a go at our booth after competing using our aircraft in the large redbird simulator on stage at Oshkosh that morning

Scott and Lewis meet regular customer and forum member Robert41, great to meet such a regular community member and put a face to the name.

Mike from Sensenich Propellers popped by the booth. He's a prop engineer and a fan of our simulations, was a pleasure to meet him

Here's Scott meeting Tom an A2A customer a Comanche pilot like Scott and a writer for a few aviation magazines.

This young chap called Aiden popped in with his father. He's simulation mad and a big fan, it was great to meet him and his father.

A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Brian from the Aeroshell display team that wakes us up each morning popped in to say hi after Scott met him and team down at Florida's Sun'n'Fun last year.

Jerry from Redbird Simulations our flight training partners for the big boy sims popped by as well. Like I say the booth is a busy place!

Phillip is a regular A2A customer and has been volunteering at Oshkosh as well. In his downtime he's popped by the booth a little to get some stick time, here he is with Scott and Jeff putting the B-17 through its paces

I cant remember this young lads name but his flight instincts really took myself and Scott by surprise. He with no real experience managed first time to get the P-51 into the air after a dead straight center line take off. Absolutely amazing to watch

As well as the booth of course we have some aircraft too,... hows this for a functional nose!

A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”