Looking for people to Fly with

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
new reply
CrazyPandaPilot
Airman Basic

Looking for people to Fly with

Post by CrazyPandaPilot »

Hello, I have recently(A day ago) Bought the P-51. I have learned how to fly it proficiantly and now want to fly with people. Maybe we can create a fighter squadron or something. We can work out what server to play on in FSX. I hope you consider flying with me!
My motto when flying the B-17: If the engines have fuel and aren't on fire, we are all good!!

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Looking for people to Fly with

Post by Tomas Linnet »

Hello

Come visit the CIX VFR Club at http://www.cixvfrclub.org.uk/
We have fun with VFR flying, normally on VATSIM, but we also do airshows on multiplayer and we do ha a WWII warbirds display team.

Please check the website. Could be fun to do long flights with a B-17
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Looking for people to Fly with

Post by n421nj »

Also check out bostonvirtualatc.com
Its a great server that is up 24/7 and has a lot of great members and atc if you want it. Im usually online zipping about in one of the a2a planes or the aerosoft twottor extended. They also hold events at least once a week featuring live atc which usually have a great turn out of members. It would be nice to see more p51s and b17s on the server. Recently ive seen an influx of b377s which is awesome.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”