No Accusim...But...

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
new reply
PonyDriver
Airman First Class

No Accusim...But...

Post by PonyDriver »

Hi,
I installed both the MIL and CIV versions and they are awesome! I am confused a little though. I did not purchase/load ACCUSIM, but both the Mustangs have all the features most of you talk about...like, the hanger, the menus to change fuel, load, and all that stuff. Is that right? I thaught that was only an ACCUSIM thing? Not that I am complaining of course. I was jsut curious.

thanks!

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Re: No Accusim...But...

Post by DHenriques_ »

PonyDriver wrote:Hi,
I installed both the MIL and CIV versions and they are awesome! I am confused a little though. I did not purchase/load ACCUSIM, but both the Mustangs have all the features most of you talk about...like, the hanger, the menus to change fuel, load, and all that stuff. Is that right? I thaught that was only an ACCUSIM thing? Not that I am complaining of course. I was jsut curious.

thanks!
The Accusim package improves what you are seeing and experiencing by a virtual ton. What it does is install a physics engine that makes the aircraft perform virtually as it would have to perform in the real world.
Accusim takes you away from being bound by FSX programming and into a whole new world of interaction between you and the airplane and the airplane with the environment.
Trust me. Flying an A2A airplane without Accusim is as good as it gets using just the FSX engine. WITH Accusim you are taken way beyond the base FSX engine into a world where you now will have to think, act, and fly like a real world pilot. There are consequences now that aren't there without Accusim.
I can't recommend Accusim highly enough. The work A2A put into the program is monumental. In my opinion those who fly with Accusim will never again want to fly without it.
Dudley Henriques

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

And that's from a pilot who flies real mustangs.
Go for it .
Regards Chris

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Yeah you need accusim to get the full experience. I'm glad they started selling the new planes with accusim included
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tug002 »

Now that I have the accusim aircraft that is pretty much all that I fly. Why not have the next best thing to the real thing when you can.

Keep smiling
Tug :)

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”