New P-51 owner

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
new reply
flashg50
Airman First Class

New P-51 owner

Post by flashg50 »

Thanks again A2A. Finally Bought the P-51 after putting it off for a while. Took me about an hour to learn how to fly it. Time and money well spent. Can't express how much I enjoy your products, and can't wait to see whats coming next. The only problem is when the wife see's me looking at the store, she knows whats coming next. Great products and support. Job well done guys.
Image Image Image ImageImageImage

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: New P-51 owner

Post by Scott - A2A »

Thanks for taking the time to post,

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Post by AviationAtWar »

I bought the Mustang a few days ago too and was going to make a similar post. I've had FSX since it came out but hadn't flown much in the last 6-8 years. I discovered A2A last fall when I was looking for a B-36 and decided on the Accusim B-17 instead. At first it seems like a lot of money to spend on a single aircraft but once you realize the level of effort, dedication and money that go into these aircraft you realize they could charge 2-3 times as much and you're still getting at least your money's worth.

The Mustang is my third A2A aircraft in the last three months. I have two jobs, two kids, a website, a museum exhibit project to finish, and a whole bunch of adult responsibilities but somehow I've pushed enough aside to amass over 200 hours between my Mustang, B-17 and 377 since the end of November.

Keep up the good work, guys.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Glad you guys are enjoying the simulations so much. Thanks for taking the time to post. And AviationAtWar I know what you mean about adult responsibilities lol :mrgreen:

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

It's very addicting. I'm trying to study for my nmls mortgage loan originator license but just got the spitfire. I've compromised, I climb to 18000 ft then trim it off and study while in the air.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”