new to this plane!!!

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
new reply
cessna lover

new to this plane!!!

Post by cessna lover »

hi guys I just bought this as well as the accusim pack for it. do I need to run the update I have for this? I updated the 172 and the piper cub and my b-17. but I don't know if it will skip the aircraft I already did or if it will patch them again? sorry in advance if this is not making much sense. but like I say I just bought this and have not had her up yet.

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: new to this plane!!!

Post by speedy70 »

Whenever you install an A2A accusim aircraft you must run the latest updater.

The order is.
aircraft
accusim if seperate
updater

Cheers Chris

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

:D ok thank you sir. I am getting ready to run the second updater now.

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

hi guys I am up to page 39 of the manual for this plane. I read the accusim manual for it. but I did not see any where in the manual yet as to how to get hydraulic pressure. is this done with the emergency handle in the cockpit? cause that's how I been getting pressure so far. I thought I would ask here instead of making another thread.

AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Post by AviationAtWar »

There is a red handle in the center just above the hydraulic pressure gauge. This is the hydraulic pressure dump. Click this to push the handle in and then you'll have pressure when the engine is running.

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

ah okk that's number 25 In the manual. that's what I have been using :D

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Hydraulic pump only works when engine running.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

right but I can also use the auxiliary pump. I been having a devil of a time with this but I am starting to get some what better with it. I think it will be a long time before I come here and ask to fly formation with some one.

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Post by CodyValkyrie »

cessna lover wrote:right but I can also use the auxiliary pump. I been having a devil of a time with this but I am starting to get some what better with it. I think it will be a long time before I come here and ask to fly formation with some one.
The hydraulic handle was used often by pilots to relieve the pressure of the hydraulic system when the engine was not running. Keeping pressure in the system is not advised when the aircraft is not operating, and I've heard stories of pilots returning to their planes with large puddles of hydraulic fluid sitting under their aircraft if the pressure is not relieved after shutting down. As mentioned, the hydraulic system doesn't work until the engine is running unless you're using an alternate source. This handle only relieves the pressure on the system.

Before starting, raise the flap handle and put the hydraulic handle in the forward position. When you're shutting down, drop your flaps and pull the handle. This system is also helpful if you ever have a failed landing gear. You can pull the hydraulic handle, which will drop the gear fairing doors, then you would rock the wings to lock the landing gear in position. You can actually practice this, as it is fully simulated (even with the gear wobbling around). Hence, "Rock it to lock it."
ImageImage
ImageImage

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

:lol: ok i'll try that sometime

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”