P51 and the Howl, queries

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
new reply
Legion
Airman

P51 and the Howl, queries

Post by Legion »

Hi all,

You are all familiar with the famous "howl" heard when a P51 flies by at high speeds? Well I did a small alteration to the code of the sound.cfg file and I've gotten just that achieved. I'm gonna keep it pretty simple, here's the mod enjoy! and please give me some feedback. Tho it works, just a bit odd tho, doesn't howl "at the right times" tho it howls if you have the throttle over 80% and have
Last edited by Legion on 25 Sep 2016, 02:31, edited 2 times in total.

Bomber_12th
Technical Sergeant

Re: Un-Official Sound tweak: Howlin' P51 Mod, Get it here

Post by Bomber_12th »

This has been stolen straight from another payware company's Mustang products.
John Terrell

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Our simulation already has the howl under the certain conditions as tested by us and our Mustang Pilots during development. Bomber fire me a PM please.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

dacamp66
Senior Airman

Post by dacamp66 »

Legion, if this file is taken from any source (commercial or otherwise) without the author/copyright holders permission, your act is legally actionable in most countries (and probably voids the warranty on your a2a p-51 too) if you used the sound files without permission, I STRONGLY suggest you take down the files from the internet IMMEDIATELY. if they are used without permission you can use them for your own use,, but you CANNOT distribute them in any way shape or form. if they are used with the SPECIFIC, WRITTEN PERMISSION of the author, then you can distribute them, but only how the author says.
Orville's law: when the altitude of the ground at your current location exceeds the altitude of your aircraft, you have most assuredly crashed.

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”