Sort of an accusim question

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
new reply
Smoothice
Airman

Sort of an accusim question

Post by Smoothice »

If I load the Comanche on my computer first (which has the airplane/accusim package) and then the P-51, and of course, at last the updater, will the P-51 be Accu-sim?

thanks

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Re: Sort of an accusim question

Post by DHenriques_ »

Smoothice wrote:If I load the Comanche on my computer first (which has the airplane/accusim package) and then the P-51, and of course, at last the updater, will the P-51 be Accu-sim?

thanks
The Comanche comes as a combined aircraft/accusim installation. The Mustang comes with accusim as an additional program purchased as an addition.
What this means addressing your question is that if you install your Comanche you have the Comanche and its accusim package. If you install your Mustang without owning the accusim package for the Mustang you simply have the Mustang. (Which BTW is a VERY good Mustang....just not AS good as the Mustang with accusim.
The accusim updater when you run it will search your system for any and all accusim aircraft you have installed.
Assuming in your case you have the Comanche which comes with accusim and the Mustang without accusim
the updater will find your Comanche and update it. It will look for and NOT find your Mustang because you don't have the accusim package for that aircraft. The updater will simply skip the Mustang and finish installing.
You can always add the accusim package for the Mustang at any time. Simply purchase it, install it, then run the latest updater. The updater will THEN find the Mustang, and give you all the updates for the accusim package for the Mustang......as well as any updates for the Comanche added since the last update.
Dudley Henriques

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”