Who would buy a P51 civ version for P3Dv3?

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
new reply
Japo32
Senior Airman

Who would buy a P51 civ version for P3Dv3?

Post by Japo32 »

Just wanted to know how many people so maybe that way we can push a little to A2A to make this plane for P3Dv2 and v3 (or plus versions) that for me is my favorite.

1. because it can go higher than 13,000 feet not having hypoxia (the rest of civ planes that A2A has cannot do that because don't have oxygen)
2. because it runs very fast!! (a pleasure to run the coast to coast US race!!)
3. because is the plane most difficult to takeoff or land in whole FSX or Prepar3D among all the planes I have seen. (almost the same as DCS)
4. because is a pleasure to fly it as civil one with all the radios and gps. (the military is good but cannot manage radios and GPS as this one.. And we are in a civil flight sim.. not military one)

For that reason I would like to see the plane for P3Dv3 and I would buy it.. but including the Accusim, and adding some functions that his new "brothers" has, as walk around, better magnetos physics (in thousands of flights I never saw a broken or malfunction magneto), support for Flight1 GTN. Plus anything that the Piper Comanche has.
Have to say that I fly this plane usually in a world tour.. and tried to fly the Amelia Earhart flights (but crashed in Calcuta XDD). It is a delicius to fly saving fuel to reach the 1700nm..... and the only problem it has is that it is a fuel eater!! but well.. fuel is free (not in fseconomy)

Please make that one in P3Dv3. I know (I have it already in v3) that with Stonia migration tool we can install it... but we cannot have the garantee to have it working in future updates. And this plane deserves an update for sure!

Thanks!

Here the first vote! +1

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Who would buy a P51 civ version for P3Dv3?

Post by Scott - A2A »

We would like to make the Mustangs for P3d. We're just tied up with time depended commitments atm, and once cleared, we will look into this.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Japo32
Senior Airman

Post by Japo32 »

Those are great news!

orthi
Airman

Post by orthi »

Scott - A2A wrote:We would like to make the Mustangs for P3d. We're just tied up with time depended commitments atm, and once cleared, we will look into this.

Scott.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!! (and maybe build a cockpit where the GTN 750 finds a place.... need RNAV for IFR on Vatsim :P)

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

The 750 is a bit large for the pit in the Mustang the 650 fits much better though.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

orthi
Airman

Post by orthi »

Nonono, then I will have to buy the 650 as well :(

But on a serious note, I think whits some minor rearrangement even the bigger screen of the 750 might fit. And thinking towards an Occulus RIft I'd rather have a bigger display, that is more easily readable... I am really looking forward to that.

I guess it will be a blast in a low (or high) flying high performance prop

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”