Update

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Update

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Glad you guys are enjoying it, I love starting the Spitfire, P-40 and P-51's even more now hope you guys will enjoy even ground ops even more so now too 8)
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Japo32
Senior Airman

Re: Update

Post by Japo32 »

Yes, it is more difficult to start the engine. I would like to ask 2 questions:

1. I noticed that when I fuel bust if the fuel red lever is not in run (the one on the throttle) then the kneedle of fuel pressure don't rise. Once I put in Run then it does... and if I put back the red lever in out, then it continues rised... or even can switch off the fuel bust and put it again and the pointer goes down and up again. It wasn't necesary prior this update to put the red lever on run before... Don't know if that is normal

2. It seems that the magneto check is a little changed. Still don't see a nervous pointer when selecting only one magneto as in the cherokee. But it the hundreds of flights I made with the P51 civilian, I never had fouled spark plug problem, but in the cherokee a lot of times. Is the fouled problem simulated now (o before) in the P51?

Seems very nice to be changed generally the P51 with this accusim update... but I would like to see the walk around feature, and the persintence (days without flying the plane) changes in the plane feature as it has the cherokee, C182 and newer planes. Maybe also the gtn650 inclusion.. or if is possible (because just only own the GTN750) a place to include it (maybe is imposible because the size.... or maybe not, in the area of the radios, as the gtn750 has its own radios and transponder)

Thanks!

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”