Turning off auto start

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
new reply
Vathez
Airman Basic

Turning off auto start

Post by Vathez »

I just purchased the civilian P-51 Mustang and during flight, I am loving it. I try to get the most realistic feel as possible which is why I like A2A models so far. The one thing I can't figure out is how to disable auto start for this aircraft. It's the only one I've purchased that seems to have it. After I turn on the starter and wait for the six blades to pass, the engine automatically starts for me and turns on all the lights and other switches as if I pressed Ctrl+E, which I did not. Is there any way to turn this off?

On another note, the headphones for this plane don't seem to muffle the sound like the others. Not as big of a deal as the first problem I've mentioned, but still quite annoying. If there's any way to fix that, that would be great. If it's just because of the plane being made earlier than that feature was available, that's fine.

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Turning off auto start

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Hi,

One question. Did you purchase the Accusim package for the Mustang? If yes. Did you also run the latest updater?
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”