P 51 mustang rudder trouble

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
new reply
dude
Airman First Class

P 51 mustang rudder trouble

Post by dude »

Hey guys I was wondering how can i completely stop the random tudder pushing to the left I need it to stay straight unless I have auto rudder enebled
FSX Reno Air Race pilot

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: P 51 mustang rudder trouble

Post by Piper_EEWL »

What do yo mean by random rudder pushing to the left? Those the rudder actually move to the left or those the Jose of the plane move to the left?

If the rudder actually moves to the left (check if the control surface moves or if the rudder pedal moves) without any input from you then I'm guessing you have an issue with your hardware or another button or axis is linked to the rudder. Check in the Windows hardware center it your joystick or rudder and deals work correctly!

Do you have auto rudder enabled?
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Re: P 51 mustang rudder trouble

Post by mallcott »

dude wrote:Hey guys I was wondering how can i completely stop the random tudder pushing to the left I need it to stay straight unless I have auto rudder enebled
Think you need to be a bit more thorough and clear in your description. What you describe sounds to be the perfectly normal effect of running a 1,000+hp motor in a light fuselage, short moment arm and dirty great 4-blade prop up front, but as you would know that from reading the manual and picking up on all the settings, trim and power application rules mentioned throughout the forum I too wonder whether what you mean is you are seeing a random movement of the rudder itself?

In which case I am bemused why you didn't add your hardware specifications to your question?

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”