Float Plane problem with Accu-Feel

Post any technical issues running the product here
new reply
Old Pilot
Airman Basic

Float Plane problem with Accu-Feel

Post by Old Pilot »

I have recently installed the new 3D V4 Accu-Feel in Lockheed Martin prepared 3D V4 and I am having a problem with all float planes which at full throttle only move slowly as if they are on solid ground, when I turn the Accu-Feel off the problem goes away. Has anybody experienced this problem and is there a fix? I have Accu-Feel in my other computer which has Microsoft FS and do not have this problem.

Old Pilot

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Float Plane problem with Accu-Feel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

which aircraft?

I know a few have required edits to make them work correctly with the new P3Dv4 with or without Accu-feel due to stuck and slow issues.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Old Pilot
Airman Basic

Post by Old Pilot »

Lewis.
I am new to using the forum and don’t know how to address and respond to a reply but thank you for your response re Float plane moving slowly at full throttle with Accu-Feel turned ON. The plane is a C172N Skyhawk on floats Bluewave (Carenado) Have no problem with Accu-Feel turned OFF. Have since checked other planes for problems since installing Accu-Feel in Lockheed Martin 3DV4 and have the following.

PIPER CUB.
Unfortunately this problem is not corrected by toggling Accu-Feel OFF & toggling the Aircraft (Piper) OFF. The plane taxi’s OK but on accelerating for takeoff cannot be controlled, veers off course and crashes. I have Accu-feel in another computer with FSX installed and do not have a problem with the Piper Cub.

KODIAK. All versions. Have 2 problems since installing Accu-Feel which are not corrected with Accu-Feel Toggled Off & the aircraft (Kodiak) toggled OFF.
1/ Pressing Q + E Does not shut down engine; it keeps going into re-start mode. Resetting the Scenario does not correct this only shutting down & restarting Prepare 3D corrects it. 2/ Cannot display the GPS.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

are the aircraft you are using P3Dv4 aircraft or are you trying to port aircraft into the sim that are not created with the P3Dv4 PDK?

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Old Pilot
Airman Basic

Post by Old Pilot »

Lewis A2A
The Piper Cub came with the Lockheed Martin 3DV4 package. The Kodiak and Cessna float plane were imported but did not have problems before installing Accu-Feel. I can fly the Float plane with Accu-Feel OFF and the Kodiak’s engine shutdown problem does not prevent me flying it so if they cannot be solved I can live with their problems but would like to resolve the Piper Cub problem.
Old Pilot

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Technical Support”