P3d V4 Issues after takeoff

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
ockwellk
Airman

P3d V4 Issues after takeoff

Post by ockwellk »

Hi Lewis,

System is Windows7 64 bit, nvida 1080gtx 8gb ram, Intel [email protected]. P3d V4.3

Civ mustang is fine on the ground with no issues. As soon as I take off the plane rolls to the left even though i have my joystick and rudder full right. I have Saitek x52. No issues with any other A2a..ie spitfire etc is fine. just the P51 civ

Hope this helps
Ken

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Re: P3d V4 Issues after takeoff

Post by TreeTops »

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... ft+mustang

A search for the words Left and Mustang brings up many topics on exactly the same issue. The problem is nearly always the pilot. :) and that's why we love this plane so much, because we all go through a learning curve of understanding what is happening.
Cheers
Trev

ockwellk
Airman

Post by ockwellk »

Thanks for the advice, but i've flow the P51 in FSX no issues and completed round the world flights in it. So i'd like to think I know how to fly it. My FSX build I can take off no problem in P3Dv4 I have the issue. :!:

ockwellk
Airman

Post by ockwellk »

OK, so now comes the apology....Pilot error after all. Think I forgot how to fly this thing since moving to P3dV4. It does make you pay attention more than the other aircraft. Thanks to everybody for pointing me in the right direction and showing me the error I was making. Off to have some fun now :D

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Post by TreeTops »

No worries mate. Glad you are getting it sorted.
Cheers
Trev

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”