P3DV4 A2A P51D

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Golfer2A
Airman First Class

P3DV4 A2A P51D

Post by Golfer2A »

When the A2A Cessna-172 became available for P3DV4 I jumped at the chance to purchase it and I was not disappointed. I love flying the C-172 because of the outstanding VC and great flight characteristics. So, when the WoP3_P51D P3DV4 version became available, I purchased it with great expectations based on the C-172 experience. Well...so far I am struggling to make it work.

I stated this before, I own a host of A2A FSX models (C-172, C180, C182, B17, P40, Spitfire, P51D...etc.) and I have enjoyed them all.

So back to the present problem:

The WoP3_P51D P3DV4 version is very unstable, and hypersensitive to Throttle, Joystock and Rudder Peddle inputs. I am not sure where the problem lies, and it may be something I am doing wrong, but not likely since I have so many A2A models which are all working just fine.

Can anyone provide some direction on this issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob
[email protected]

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: P3DV4 A2A P51D

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Bob,

Sorry to hear you're having some difficulties. From the info you've provided, it's a bit hard to pin down exactly which phase of flight you're referring to. Are the problems specifically related to take-off (this is where most people seem to encounter difficulties) or do they happen all the time?

If you can give us a bit more information on your controller hardware and on whether you're using any other add-on software (for example programs like FSUIPC) it'll be easier to offer advice.

Thanks,
Nick

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”