p51d repaitn request (kinda simple)

A place where painters can discuss and share their work
new reply
KotatehFox
Senior Airman

p51d repaitn request (kinda simple)

Post by KotatehFox »

im going to be doing a pirep soon using the p-51d so if someone could please i would like to have a repaint done based off this using the checkered tail and the blue nose, as well as the roundels on the wings and aft section, the black and white stripes beneath the roundel are to be left out, this will require small edits later such as adding flags and such to mark the countries i visit, the "R" on the tail i would like replaced with a "K" and the "PE" replaced with "TX" and on the other side of the roundel "KF" she will earn her noseart at a later time though and under the glass on the cockpit in blue letting "Kota Fox" to be added as the pilots name on the canopy, the idea is to basically take her around the world and in the process doing a pirep telling a bit about her history and such, so i will be stopping in countries that used her (during the second world war) and adding their flag, and possibly dates used on the side somewhere, if interested in giving me a hand then just shoot me a pm or reply here, this repaint will see alot of eyes! i would really appreciate some help with this..there will be small edits to her as i stop in other countries, but like i said it will just be adding that nations flag! lets discuss this if you are interested, it will eb a pretty cool pirep in honor of the aviators that flew the mustang during the second world war
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ebo
Master Sergeant

Re: p51d repaitn request (kinda simple)

Post by ebo »

KotatehFox wrote:im going to be doing a pirep soon using the p-51d so if someone could please i would like to have a repaint done based off this using the checkered tail and the blue nose, as well as the roundels on the wings and aft section, the black and white stripes beneath the roundel are to be left out, this will require small edits later such as adding flags and such to mark the countries i visit, the "R" on the tail i would like replaced with a "K" and the "PE" replaced with "TX" and on the other side of the roundel "KF" she will earn her noseart at a later time though and under the glass on the cockpit in blue letting "Kota Fox" to be added as the pilots name on the canopy, the idea is to basically take her around the world and in the process doing a pirep telling a bit about her history and such, so i will be stopping in countries that used her (during the second world war) and adding their flag, and possibly dates used on the side somewhere, if interested in giving me a hand then just shoot me a pm or reply here, this repaint will see alot of eyes! i would really appreciate some help with this..there will be small edits to her as i stop in other countries, but like i said it will just be adding that nations flag! lets discuss this if you are interested, it will eb a pretty cool pirep in honor of the aviators that flew the mustang during the second world war
Sounds like a very interesting project. I think I will be able to help you.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
Regards
Eberhard Haberkorn

KotatehFox
Senior Airman

Re: p51d repaitn request (kinda simple)

Post by KotatehFox »

awesome, if you have discord we can talk there if you would like, would be easier and less confusing than me emailing you about two different things
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “Repainters”