Sorry Bucic my bad !
I overwrote your profile in the beginning. I downloaded again now it`s here
You are right, it`s 17.1 KB
This software from Saitek is incredible. I will try with your profile now BoB2.
Even the cheapest Saitek joystick has MUCH better pots than all joysticks and controllers I know including 200$ HOTAS COUGAR. Yes, you read me rigt. But! Everything wears. So:
1. Install Saitek drivers and SST software.
2. Enter joystick control panel (extended in comparison to standard windows drivers).
3. Check the DEADZONES tab.
4. Move around just like you do during an intensive dogfight.
5. Watch how far unintentional inputs to your rudder twist axis go.
6. Set a deadzone SAMLLER than unintentional input range.
7. Go to BoB2 GUI - Controls - Custom, pick your rudder axis and choose maximum deadzone and at least low filtering (no saturation!).
8. Go to bdg.txt and set BOB_SMOOTHER_DEADZONE=ON
9. Test it! Always keep BoB2 GUI deadzone at max and adjust the rest in Saitek CP as needed. Do some dogfights and so on. Ofcours if you've set Saitek CP deadzone to zero and you still need less deadzone you should decrease BoB2 GUI deadzone obviously.THE GOAL:
NO or MINIMUM deadzones and filtering applied to axis and minimum of unintentional inputs.
Most people would need assymetrical deadzone for the rudder twist axis due to simple hand anatomy but unfortunately Saitek CP does not provide such option.
Due to excellent pots in Saitek products I recommend NO deadzone and NO filtering (or LOW at best) for all axis except mentioned rudder axis. Plus real ACs has no deadzone on their controls.
ULTIMATE FEATURES SUMUP!
Installation | User Interface | Starting a dynamic Single Pilot Campaign | Takeoff | Free Flight | Inkscape | more!