BoBII key commands explained PDF DOCUMENT

A place where general info about BOB2 can be found
Wild.Bill.Kelso
Airman

Post by Wild.Bill.Kelso »

Would it be possible to get a copy of this .pdf document in an excel spreadsheet or something similar? When I copy and paste the list of commands it doesn't copy as a table.

Thanks...

MadRobbie1
BDG

Post by MadRobbie1 »

Wild.Bill.Kelso wrote:Would it be possible to get a copy of this .pdf document in an excel spreadsheet or something similar? When I copy and paste the list of commands it doesn't copy as a table.

Thanks...
~S~ Wild Bill

Rob (CPS_Bomber) - I did the original document featured in this thread.

I have the guide as a word document - would this be of assistance?
What is it you're trying to do BTW? Wonder if there is any other way I can help?

Let me know!

Cheers!
Rob

aka CPS_Bomber
Win10 Home 64bit; i7-8700 3.2GHz, 32GB RAM, GTX1070 8GB, x2 500GB SSD, x1 2TB HDD, Track IR5.
Saitek: X-55, ProPedals, Throttle Quadrant, x2 ProGamer pads; VRInsight TT Panel.

All A2A aircraft, Accufeel and Aircraft Factory Corsair/P-51/Anson.

MadRobbie1
BDG

Post by MadRobbie1 »

borton wrote:I'm a little confused here. The CLEAR command is linked to "/" and is stated to advise that a tail is clear, presumably the "Six clear!" response. However, on my keyboard, this command is linked to my "Z" key; my "/" key gives the response "Bandits!" or "Behind you!". I haven't, to the best of my knowledge, made any changes to these in the past.

Hi Borton,

Sorry for a wait in my reply here -

Just checked the key mapping in the ingame options of my install (total fresh install for new patch 2.07), and my (what should be default) assignments are:

Z: Break
/ : Clear

I've not altered any key assignments so far.... I also cleaned out the BoBII directory, so there shouldn't be any leftovers from the previous install interferring.... shouldn't....

If anyone else can comment here as to what they've got assigned for these commands in their install, it would be useful to know in order to double-check on things....

Cheers!
Rob

aka CPS_Bomber
Win10 Home 64bit; i7-8700 3.2GHz, 32GB RAM, GTX1070 8GB, x2 500GB SSD, x1 2TB HDD, Track IR5.
Saitek: X-55, ProPedals, Throttle Quadrant, x2 ProGamer pads; VRInsight TT Panel.

All A2A aircraft, Accufeel and Aircraft Factory Corsair/P-51/Anson.

Wild.Bill.Kelso
Airman

Post by Wild.Bill.Kelso »

CPS_Bomber wrote:
Wild.Bill.Kelso wrote:Would it be possible to get a copy of this .pdf document in an excel spreadsheet or something similar? When I copy and paste the list of commands it doesn't copy as a table.

Thanks...
~S~ Wild Bill

Rob (CPS_Bomber) - I did the original document featured in this thread.

I have the guide as a word document - would this be of assistance?
What is it you're trying to do BTW? Wonder if there is any other way I can help?

Let me know!

Cheers!
Rob

aka CPS_Bomber
When I get time I am thinking of making another Keycard like this ones I describe in this thread (scroll down). Also, I have an Excel Speadsheet with lists of commands from many flight sims, and would like to copy and paste your list. I don't have a PDF editor, so I can't customize it that way.

A Word document would be workable. I should be able to copy and paste the tables using that.

Thanks,
WBK

Mastiff
Airman

Re: BoBII key commands explained PDF DOCUMENT

Post by Mastiff »

Hi guys I have made the jump to this Sim, would appreciate help with the joystick and key-binding. I seem to be having issues trying to save.

This sim looks awesome all though not as pretty as IL2 up2.0m. But none the less I hope to get in the Multi-player beta and assist with my favorite era.

214FGMastiff
GF_Mastiff
104thMastiff

The same mastiff for the last 3 years not the old AJ mastiff...(he no longer plays)
" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back" Asus|i7x970|Corsair24gb1600|EVGA GTX680|SBTitanium7|Win7x64pro|ATX1200|TrackIr4Pro|SaitekpedalsPro|X52ThrottleCntrlr|
G15Keyboard|Ratz7Mouse|32"1080pLCD|

Buddye
BDG

Re: BoBII key commands explained PDF DOCUMENT

Post by Buddye »

The best place to start is the controls section of the 2.10 User Manual.

The User Manual should be in your BOBII folder in the Docs folder (if you have installed 2.10).

If you need more info/questions just strat a thread on the Tech Forum.
Buddye

Intel I7 920 4 core processor (2.66GHz, 8MB cache), 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel @1333MHz, 1.8GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295, Sound Blaster X-Fi PCI Sound Card, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit , CH Fighter Stick & Pedals ,TrackIR4 Pro

new reply

Return to “BOB2 FAQ FORUM”